1 position - Research Assistant I - Bhopal
|Job profile||Research Assistant I|
|Age||Below 35 years (as on the last date of application).|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||06 Nov 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he/ she does not fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
2. These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to the extra-mural project and employment in this extra-mural project will not vest any right to candidate for appointment within the sanctioned staff strength of AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR.
3. Tenure: The assignment will be governed as per the rules / instructions received from the ICMR / competent authority from time to time. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR or for continued contractual appointment. The date of joining will be intimated to the selected candidates as per the requirement of the project.
4. Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of period specified above until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
5. Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the ICMR leave policy governing extramural research projects as amended from time to time.
6. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute / Principal Investigator.
7. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of walk-in-Interview.
8. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
9. The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/ professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs and a one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents failing which he/she will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-written test.
10. The candidate applying in response to his advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
11. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written examination/interview or for joining the post.
12. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
13. He / She can be posted at any place as per the requirement of the project including rural areas / field sites.
14. He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
15. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard. No claim regarding eligibility will be entertained.
16. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
17. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
18. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
19. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
20. All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc will be displayed on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
21. No individual intimation may be sent by the AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute website regularly.
22. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhopal.
Dr Avinash Thakare Principal Investigator Department of Physiology All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhopal Saket Nagar, Bhopal (MP) 462 020
Selection Procedure :
Date and Time of interview: Depending upon number of applications received candidates will be shortlisted for personal interview. If the number of eligible candidates is more than 15, then a written screening test for short listing may be conducted prior to interview. Date, Time and Venue of interview would be intimated to concerned candidates. When called, the candidates shall report for appearing in the interview with
1. Duly Filled Application Form
2. Covering letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) along with passport size photographs (2). ‘
3. Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and mark sheets (Xth class onwards).
4. Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates have to send scanned copy of duly filled application form (which can be can be downloaded from”https://aiimsbhopal.edu.in/index_controller/career#SHTM”) with documents in support to email [email protected] latest by 06th November 2020. No hard copy or print needs to be sent.