1 position - Technician C - Bhopal
|Job profile||Technician C|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||08 Nov 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. Any misinformation detected at any stage will make the candidate liable for legal action. Permission to appear in the selection process does not approve the eligibility of the candidate. Even after qualifying the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified at the time of document verification if he / she does not fulfil essential eligibility criteria.
2. These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to the multi centric extra-mural project and employment in this extra-mural project will not vest any right to candidate for appointment within the sanctioned staff strength of AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR.In case of any queries please [email protected]
3. Tenure: The assignments are purely on contract basis for the period specified above. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS Bhopal or ICMR or for continued contractual appointment.
4. Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of period specified above until it is renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
5. Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of the ICMR/NHM leave policy governing extramural / short term research projects as amended from time to time.
6. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute / Principal Investigator.
7. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of walk-in-written test.
8. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
9. The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/ professional qualification, experience etc., two recent passport size colour photographs and a one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents failing which he/she will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-written test.
10. The candidate applying in response to his advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
11. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written examination or for joining the post.
12. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
13. Private practice of any type is prohibited.
14. He / She can be posted at any place as per the requirement of the project including rural areas / field sites.
15. He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
16. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
17. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
Department of Paediatrics, Hospital building, AIIMS Bhopal.
Selection Procedure :
All the candidates should report for the interview on the date indicated against the post (09.11.2020) not later than 10:00 AM. Written Examination (if more than 20 candidates per post) would be held at Seminar room of Department of Pediatrics, 2nd floor, AIIMS hospital, Saket Nagar, Bhopal. The examination would consist of multiple choice questions in the subjects of General Science, General Analytical ability and knowledge of concerned area.
How to Apply :
Last date of application for the post is 08.11.2020 till 5:00PM . All resumes to be send on the mail mentioned below. [email protected]