10 positions - Junior Resident - Bhubaneshwar
|Job profile||Junior Resident|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||24 Oct 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. The appointment is purely on contractual basis and initially for a period of 06 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
2. The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
3. The contract will automatically expire on completion of 06 months until it is renewed upto 1% years (maximum 3 terms) on the recommendation of the concerned HOD. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 01 (one) month notice or salary in lieu thereof.
4. The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
5. Director, AllMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
6. If any candidate who joins the post and leaves / resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice falls short of one month.
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice ect.
8. This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
9. He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted on rotation at any place including the Trauma & Emergency Medicine in the Institute.
10. He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
11. No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
12. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
13. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
14. If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have willfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
15. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding
16. If the total number of Applicants are more and the Interview will not be completed within one day, the Interview may continue on the next day. The details of such information will be communicated to the candidates through Institute website. The candidates are advised to regularly visit our Institute website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 751019
Selection Procedure :
1. The merit list (selected and waiting list) shall be prepared on the basis of Interview.
2. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates, post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and e-mail for faster communication.
3. Qualification/Experience /Age/etc. will be counted as on the date of the Interview.
4. The final result will be displayed on the website i.e. www. aiimsbhubnaeswar.nic.in
5. Online interview: 28th October, 2020
How to Apply :
Candidates are advised to fill up the attached Application Form as per the Advertisement with their latest photograph (photograph taken within last Two months) to be affixed with self-signature (half on application and half on the photograph) and send the scanned copy of the application by 24th October, 2020 along with the relevant supporting documents as specified at Para — 6 (Application Procedure) of the Advertisement in the same sequence in the given mail ID. TO:[email protected] C.C: [email protected] Applications received after 01 p.m. on 24th October, 2020 will not be accepted.
1. Identity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Cart etc.,)
2. Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.,)
3. Certificate showing Date of Birth (10th Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
4. Class 12th Certificate,
5. MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates.
6. Internship Completion Certificate.
7. FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Graduate).
8. Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council.
9. Experience Certificate (copy of completion of Internship)
10. Reservation category Certificate (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
11. Copy of NEFT transaction Details.
12. Candidates working in Govt. I Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in services candidates will not be permitted for
13. Interview, without “No Objection Certificate” from the employer.
14. The Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH) certificate should be issued by a duly constituted Medical Board of the State or Central Government Hospitals/ Instructions.
15. All candidates, who want to avail benefit of reservation/ age relaxation / exemption of fee, should enclose a copy of certificate issued by competent authority in support of their claim for reservation exemption of fee and relaxation of age.