10 positions - Junior Resident Jobs - Bhubaneshwar Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Resident Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||08 Mar 2021|
Terms and Conditions:
1) The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
2) The contract will automatically expire on completion of 06 months until it is renewed uplo 1/2 years (maximum 3 terms) on the recommendation of the concerned HOD. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by the lnstitute.
3) The contract may be terminated by serving one month notice by either side or by paying one month salary in lieu thereof by the candidate.
4) The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.
5) This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
6) He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted on rotation at any place including the Trauma & Emergency Medicine in the lnstitute.
7) He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the lnstitute employees.
8) No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
9) The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
10) Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disquallfied for the post.
11) If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have wilfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
12) The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding.
13) Candidates working in Govt., / Semi-Govt., PSU should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer. The candidates will not be permitted for lnterview, if no objection certificates from employer is not produced.
14) lf the total number of Applicants are more and the lnterview will not be completed within one day, the lnterview may continue on the next day. The details of such information will be communicated to the candidates through lnstitute website. The candidates are advised to regularly visit our lnstitute website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic. in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Post :Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – 751 019
Selection Procedure :
1 ) The merit list (selected and waiting list) shall be prepared on the basis of lnterview.
2) Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidates, post will be offered to the candidates from waiting list according to the merit. All applicants must provide phone numbers and e-mail for faster communication.
3) The final result will be displayed on the website i.e. www. aiimsbhubnaeswar.nic.in
How to Apply :
A. The online application will be available at website of AIIMS Bhubaneswar www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in.. Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode only.
The original ceftificates are to be uploaded while filling up the Online Application
1) ldentity Proof (PAN Card, Passport, Driving Licence, Voter Card, Aadhar Cart etc.,)
2) Address Proof (Passport, Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhar Card etc.,)
3) Certificate showing Date of Birth (1Oth Certificate/ Birth Certificate).
4) Class 12th Certificate
5) MBBS Mark Sheets & Certificates.
6) lnternship Completion Certificate.
7) FMGE Certificate conducted by MBE (For Foreign Medical Graduate).
8) Registration with MCI/ State Medical Council.
9) Experience Certificate (copy of completion of lnternship)
10) Reservation category Certificate (OBCYSC/ST/PH) (.Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of Central List of OBC).
11) Candidates worklng in Govt. / Semi-Govt., PSU should apply through proper channel only. The in services candidates will not be permitted for lnterview, without No Objection Certificate from the employer.
12) The Orthopaedic Physical Handicapped (OPH)certificate should be issued by a duly constituted Medical Board of the State or Central Government Hospitals/ lnstructions.
13) All candidates, who want to avail benefit of reservation/ age relaxation / exemption of fee, should enclose a copy of certificate issued by competent authority in support of their claim for reservation exemption of fee and relaxation of age.
14. The last date of receipt of on-line application: 8th March, 2021
15. The on-line application will be available on: 23rd February,2021
16. Candidates are advised to visit our lnstitute website www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in (under heading Recruitment and Whats New) reqularly for latest updates.