1 position - Junior Research Fellow Jobs - Nagpur Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||25 Feb 2021|
Terms and Conditions
1. All these posts are tenure jobs for fixed duration in funded projects
2. These are not the regular posts under SERB-DST or AIIMS Nagpur
3. Based on this experience, the selected candidate cannot claim any permanent employment either from SERB or from AIIMS Nagpur
4. The appointment will be purely temporary for 12 months (extension can be provided for an additional year based on satisfactory performance.
5. The selected candidate is required to travel to Delhi related to project work and training. The accommodation for the same will be not be provided.
6. In case the candidate wishes to resign from the post, he/she should furnish a notice of one month period.
7. Once the project duration is completed the tenure is automatically over for all the candidates selected for this project
8. The appointee agrees to fulfill the norms for output in terms of quality and quantity of the work assigned to her and if the appointee engaged is not able to fulfill the prescribed norms, her services will be terminated without giving any notice.
9. The Principal investigator reserves the right to terminate the contract with one month notice period.
10. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
11. Apart from the consolidated mentioned salary per month, the candidate is not admissible for any other allowances
1. Last Date of filing application 25th February 2021
2. Date of Interview 1 st March 2021
3. Reporting Time 09:00 AM
4. Venue Department of Biochemistry, 3rd floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS Campus, MIHAN, Nagpur
All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Nagpur Address: Plot No.2, Sector-20, Mihan, Nagpur– 441108
Selection Procedure :
1. The mode of selection will be through personal interview
2. The applications will be screened for eligibility
3. The applicants may be shortlisted based on the educational qualifications/experience etc., The notice for the interview along with the list of shortlisted candidates will be published on the AIIMS Nagpur website. A call for interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates through email.
How to Apply :
1. The application including CV and experience certificate (if any) should be submitted via email at [email protected]
2. The last date of application will be 25th Feb 2021