1 position - Neurotechnologist Jobs - Raipur Jobs
|Job profile||Neurotechnologist Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 40,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||22 Feb 2021|
1. Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on the last date of application.
2. The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation.
3. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements.
4. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
Terms and Condition:
1. The candidate who is already in government service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer at the time of Interview.
2. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of 11 months or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
i. He/She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
4. If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate .
5. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
6. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
7. In case of any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has will-fully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
8. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
9. Incomplete applications in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS.
12. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Chhattisgarh.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh), G. E. Road, Tatibandh, Raipur-492 099 (CG)
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Advertisement and application form are hosted at www.aiimsraipur.edu.in. The duly filled application form along with the originals and self – attested photocopies of all relevant certificates relating to age, qualifications and experience(s) with a self-attested coloured passport size photograph should be brought at the time of Interview. Persons working in the Govt./Semi-Govt. Organizations/ Corporations/Autonomous Institutes etc. should submit their application along with NOC.
2. Candidates should fill in the application form and must submit it along with self attested copy of all the relevant documents and application fee (Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque) by Speed Post /Registered Post to Recruitment Cell, 2nd Floor, Medical College Building, AIIMS, Tatibandh, Raipur (C.G.) Pin 492099. The envelope should be super-scribed Application For The Post Of Neurotechnologist
3. Last date of receipt of application is 22.02.2021 up to 05:00 P.M.
4. Those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi Government Autonomous body have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their respective organization along with their application.
5. Venue Of Interview: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Tatibandh, G.E. Road, Raipur (C.G.) 492099. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.