1 position - Nuclear Medicine Technologist Jobs - Bhubaneshwar Jobs
|Job profile||Nuclear Medicine Technologist Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 43,900/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||20 Feb 2021|
Other Information For The Candidates
(i) The All India Institute of Medical Sciences is an autonomous body established under Act of Parliament.
(ii) The applicants, who do not have requisite qualifications up to the last date for submission of applications, will not be considered.
(iii) Incomplete application(s) will be summarily rejected. Applications received after the last date of application will not be considered.
(iv) The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed educational qualification.
(v) Last Date of the submission of application : 20.02.2021 (up to 5:00P.M).
(vi) The engagement is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
(vii) The candidates are likely to be posted at rural and urban health centre attached with the Institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
(viii) AIIMS reserves the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies or not to fill up any of the posts.
(ix) Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
(x) The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
(xi) In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this engagement, he/she will be liable to be
removed and any action taken as deemed fit by the Appointing Authority.
(xii) The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
(xiii) The decision of the Competent Authority regarding interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation/ correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
(xiv) All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Bhubaneswar.
1. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling eligibility criteria as on the closing date of
applications failing which their application will be rejected. The methods/criteria for selection will be decided by the Director.
2. The last date of the receipt of application i.e., 20.02.2021 (Up to 5:00 PM). The application of such applicants which does not receive by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no
correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
3. Candidates applying under any of the reserved category posts, viz. SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS will be considered subject to Caste/PwBD/EWS Certificate issued by the appropriate/Competent Authority on the prescribed format. Community should be clearly and legibly mentioned in the Certificate. OBC candidate’s eligibility will be based on the caste(s) borne in the Central List of Government of India. OBC candidate(s) should not belongs to Creamy Layer and their sub-caste should be match with the entries in Central List of OBC, failing which their candidatures will not be considered under any of the
applied reserved category post(s).
5. Only such persons would be eligible for reservation under PwBD quota in service/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of physical disability. Person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in prescribed format of the Government of India as applicable.
6. The candidates are to satisfy all eligibility criteria before submission of application. They must possess the educational qualification and experiences as recognised by the Govt. of India. Their candidature will be cancelled at any stage if it is found that their educational qualification or experiences is not recognised by the Govt. of India.
7. Qualifications and Experiences: Qualifications and experiences as prescribed may be relaxed in exceptional cases at the discretion of the Selection Committee. The experience will be counted as on last date of submission of application.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidates have to possess the minimum qualification and experiences for the post for which he is applying.
2. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD candidate will be applicable as per the rules.
3. The period of engagement will be for a period of 11(eleven) months or the post is filled on regular basis whichever is earlier. Further extension in exigency of the services may be considered by the Competent Authority as admissible under the rules. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis and it will not bestow any rights implicitly or explicitly upon the candidate to claim any permanent absorption or any liability of the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar on termination of the contract. However, the initial tenure of engagement can be less as per the decision of the Competent Authority.
4. The period of contractual engagement can be terminated by the candidate within 3 months of notice period or remuneration in lieu of the notice period if he/she resigns from the post prematurely. However, Institute will have rights to terminate the engagement at any time without citing any reasons.
5. Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD/EWS will be as per the rule.
Selection Procedure :
A. Short Listing: The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any of them to be called for Interview. In case more applications are received for the any advertised post, then the short listing of Candidates may be done based on objective criteria to be decided by the Director to be called for interview. Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview. They may also be asked to submit an affidavit/declaration as decided by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar at time of Interview.
B. If Interview conducted offline, it will be held at AIIMS Bhubaneswar. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview. However, the interview will preferably be done through video Conferencing/Skype/Google Meeting or any other digital Mode.
C. AIIMS, Bhubaneswar decision is final: The decision of the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, penalty for false information, mode of selection, conduct of examination(s), any other matter in connection with the selections process will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry / correspondence will be entertained in this regard
How to Apply :
A. Interested Candidates who fulfils all eligibility criteria may apply in prescribed application format along with self-attested copies of all education qualification (Matriculation onwards), experiences etc. establishing their eligibility for the post. The application shall be addressed to The Assistant Administrative Officer, AIIMS, SIJUA, P.O-Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar, PIN-751019, Odisha and should reach by the last date of receipt of the application. The application completed in all respects shall be sent super scribing the name of post for which the candidate is applying on the top of the envelope.
B. Last Date of the submission of application : 20.02.2021 (up to 5:00P.M)