1 position - Project Technician III Jobs - Koraput Jobs, Sundargarh Jobs
|Job profile||Project Technician III Jobs|
|Location||Koraput Jobs, Sundargarh Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||06 Feb 2021|
Terms and conditions
1. These are tenure vacancies under funded project and are not employment on AIIMS Bhubaneswar pay roll. Employment will be automatically terminated upon completion of the project and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar or Principal Investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
2. Age Concession: Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental candidates (including projects), and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experience and skilled persons.
3. Selected candidates have to carry out extensive touring and collect data from field.
4. Selected candidates have to undergo training at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending this Walk-in-Interview.
6. All other terms and conditions will be regulated by the guidelines as issued by ICMR & AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Dr Samapika Routray, Assistant Professor, Department of Dentistry, AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Selection Procedure :
Eligible candidates are invited to attend Online Interview
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are invited to attend ONLINE INTERVIEW for the post of ‘Project Technician III(1 Nos)’ sanctioned under ICMR project entitled ‘’Health care access model for detection of oral potentially malignant disorders in tribal settings of Odisha”, under Dr Samapika Routray, Assistant Professor, Department of Dentistry, AIIMS Bhubaneswar on 9th February 2021.
2. Applications in prescribed format (attached) specifying the ‘post applied for’ are invited for the following post separately along with a copy of duly signed application/CV to be sent through email to [email protected] on or before 06.02.2021(2.00 P.M)which shall be screened for eligibility, essential experience and other criteria’s as mentioned below and intimated accordingly by 08.02.2021 (5PM) to attend the virtual interview via e-mail only.
3. Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview. Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate along with a pass port size photo and set of photocopies of all documents at the time of interview.