6 positions - Research Assistant , Research Scientist I and More Vacancies Jobs - Patna Jobs
|Job profile||Research Assistant , Research Scientist I and More Vacancies Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 75,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||25 Feb 2021|
Terms and conditions:
1. It is candidates’ responsibility to ascertain and ensure their eligibility as per the prescribed qualification and experience. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have willfully suppressed any material or information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary. Even after qualifying in the selection process the candidate may be rendered disqualified atthetimeof document verification ifhe/ she does not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
2. Tenure: The assignments are purely on contract basis for a period up to 31.12.2021. These appointments will be made from the staff strength sanctioned to Regional VRDL and the appointments will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in AIIMS, Patna/DHR/ICMRorcontinued contractual appointment.
3. Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion up to 31.12.2021 or earlier in case of withdrawal of support by funding agency. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time by either side by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
4. Leave: The leave entitlement oftheappointee shall be governed in terms of the DHR/ICMR leave policy as amended from time to time.
5. Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the institute.
6. Applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized/ and the walk-ininterview will be held at 9:00 AM on the dates a referred at table 1.
7. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
8. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection. 9. The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
10. He/She may havetoworkinshiftsandcan bepostedatanyplaceintheinstitute, including field visits. In emergency situation, staff may be put on night duty as well
11. He/She is expected to conform to the rules ofconduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
12. The decision of the competent authority regarding the selection of the candidate will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
13. Incomplete applications or applications not accompanied by following documents will be summarily rejected. (Originals to be produced during the interview)
I. Two recent passp01t size coloured photograph.
II. Experience certificate·
III. NOC( In case of government job) IV. Set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents i.e. Date of birth certificate, Educational/ professional qualification.certificate, Category certificate (Date of issue of certificate should not be earlier than I year of closing date of advertisement) & Publication ( if any)
14. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice
15. Interview will be held at AIIMS Patna. No T AIDA will be paid for attending the same.
16. Informations pertaining to this advertisement will be displayed ontheAIIMS website i.e_ www .aiimspatna.org.
17. No individual intimation will be sent by AIIMS Patna to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants visit the institute website.
18. All disputes will be subjected to the jurisdictions of Court of Law at Patna, Bihar.
It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that the application is submitted timely in the department. Application received after due date and time shall be summarily rejected. There will be WALK-IN-Interview for the above posts and the interview shall be held at 9:00 AM on the respective dates as per table 1 in the Department ofMicrobiology, Admin Block, AIIMS Patna. The selected candidates are required to join atthe earliest, but not later than March 10th , 2021 as the services are required forthepandemic CO VID-19 duties; failing which the seat will be offered to next candidate in the waiting list.
Department of Microbiology, Admin Block, AIIMS, Patna.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
The candidates willing to apply may visit the institute website i.e www.aiimspatna.org for detail information. Eligible candidates may apply on the proforma along with certificate of age, qualification, experience, complete in all respects on the date of interview at 8:30 AM positively in the Department of Microbiology, Admin Block, AIIMS, Patna.