2 positions - Senior Resident - Patna
|Job profile||Senior Resident|
|Age||Upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 45 years.|
|Last Date to apply||29 Oct 2020|
1. UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 45 years. (i) Relaxation for SC/ST candidate upto a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidate up to a maximum period of three years. (ii) In the case of Psychiatry/ Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidate up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years forOBC and 1 O years for SC/ST category candidates.
2. Qualification: A post graduate degree i.e. MD/MS/DNB/equivalent in Psychiatry from a recognized University/Institute.
3. Reporting time: 11 :00 am, the Department of Psychiatry, OPD Building, 151 floor, D block AllMS Patna.
4. APPLICATION FEE The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft/Drawn in favour of” AllMS, Patna” payable at Patna. (Application Fee will be received on the day of Interview) – No other mode of payment in cash or postal order of Cheque will not be entertained. UR & OBC Rs.1000/-. No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Womencandidates
5.Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
6. Crucial datefordetermination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
7. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the Competent Authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constructed by the Central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
8. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation inthe RMO Hostel.
9. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Department of Psychiatry, OPD Building, 1st floor, D block, AllMS Patna at 11 :00 AM positively on the date of Interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size color photograph along with demand draft. Application Form will be provided atthe venue on the date of interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document dulyattested:-
I. Certificate of Date of Birth II. Certificate of SC/ST /OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority If applicable. (Candidate must submitthe latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.) Ill. MBBS pass Certificate IV. MBBS Mark sheets V. MBBS and MD Attempt Certificate VI. MBBS Internship Completion Certificate VII. MBBS Degree VIII. MD/MS/DNB certificate IX. Medical Registration Certificate form MCI/State Medical council X. NOC from the present employer (if employed)
10. AllMS Patna reserves the rightto make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements of the Institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
Vacancies may increase or decrease atthe time of selection. The number of vacancies indicated are provisional and are subject to change without any notice.
The Department of Psychiatry, OPD Building, 1st floor, D
block AllMS Patna.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Department of Psychiatry, OPD Building, 1st floor, D block, AllMS Patna at 11 :00 AM positively on the date of Interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size color photograph along with demand draft. Application Form will be provided atthe venue on the date of interview.Date of Interview:29/10/2020