1 position - Senior Resident - Patna
|Job profile||Senior Resident|
|Age||UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 45 years.|
|Last Date to apply||06 Nov 2020|
They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclose the following relevant documents duly attested:
1. Certificate of Date of Birth
2. Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.(Candidate must submit the latest OBC certificate issued on or after 01-4-2016 by the competent authority of Govt. of India in Format given by DOPT/ Govt. of India or for the appointment to the Central Government Job.)
3. MBBS passed Certificate and MBBS degree
4. MBBS Attempt Certificate and MBBS Internship completion certificate
5. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council
6. NOC from the present employer (if employed).
7. MD degree certificate.
Department of Anatomy, College bu ilding
(Academic Building), 3rd floor, Patna.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Eligible candidates are requested to report at the Department of Anatomy, College building (Academic Building), 3rd floor at 10:00 AM positively on the date of Interview along with originals, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph in All MS Patna. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of Interview.
2. AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements to the Institute and to fill or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
3. Walk in Date: 06/11/2020