3 positions - Senior Resident - Patna
|Job profile||Senior Resident|
|Age||Upper age Limit (as on date of interview) will be 45 years. a. Relaxation for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. b. In the case of Orthopaedic/Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.|
|Last Date to apply||07 Nov 2020|
1. UPPER AGE LIMIT (as on date of interview) will be 45 years. a. Relaxation for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. b. In the case of Orthopaedic/Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 Years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
2. Qualification: A graduate MBBS degree and MD (Microbiology) from a recognized University.
3. Date of Interview: Walk in interview on 03.11.2020 & 07.11.2020 at 10:00 AM
4. APPLICATION FEE: a. UR & OBC: – Rs. 1000/- b. No fees required for SC/ST /PWD/Women candidates. c. The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AllMS, Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/Cheque/Postal order will be entertained.
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
6. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. Will be the date, the candidate appear in the interview.
7. Pe rson with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the competent authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the Central Govt. Or State Govt.) at the time of interview.
8. Subject to availability, Residents Doctor will be provided accommodation in the RIVIQ Hostel.
9. Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary as per Govt. of India rules .
10. Eligible Candidates are requested to report to the Department of Microbiology,College Building (Academic Building), 2 nd floor AllMS Patna at 10:00 AM positively on the date of interview along with origina ls, photocopies of relevant documents and one passport size colour photograph. Appl ication Form wi ll be provided at the venue on the date of the interview. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed appl ication format and enclose the fo llowing relevant documents duly attested.
11. They have to fi ll in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the fo llowing relevant document duly attested:- a. Certificate of Date of Birth b. Certificate of SC/ST /OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate from the competent authority, if appl icable. (Candidat~ must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. Of India in Format given by DOPT/Govt. of India for the appointment to the Central Government job.) c. MBBS and MD passed Certificate d. MBBS Mark sheets e. MBBS Attempt Certificate f. MBBS internship Completion Certificate g. MBBS Degree h. MD Degree i. Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council j . NOC from the present employer (If employed)
12. AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements to the institute and to fill or not fi ll up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason .
Committee Room Admin Building, AllMS Patna
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Date of Interview: Walk in interview on 03.11.2020 & 07.11.2020 at 10:00 AM