121 positions - Senior Resident - Bhopal
|Job profile||Senior Resident|
|Age||Upper Age Limit: 45 years, relaxable for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years.|
|Salary||Rs. 67,700/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||30 Jan 2021|
Terms and conditions
1. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
2. The prescribed qualification is minimum and merely possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
3. Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
4. Private practice of any type is prohibited, for the Senior Resident &Junior Resident, in case of selection.
5. He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
6. He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
7. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
8. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has wilfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
9. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
10. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
11. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of High Court, Jabalpur (M.P.)
Candidates wishing to appear for the interview for the advertised IN)Sts Senior Resident are instructed to come in with the following relevant original documents along with one set of self- attested photocopies (all documents), on the date of interview as per aforesaid schedule:
1. Proof of date of Birth (Class Xth Certificate or school/college leaving certificate or Certificate of Domicile / Nationality Certificate bearing date of birth)
2. MBBS marks sheet
3. MBBS degree certificate
4. MD/MS/DNB marks sheet
5. MD[MS/DNB degree certificate
6. MCI /State Medical registration certificate
7. Category certificates in proscribed format in case of candidates claiming post under reserved categories viz EWS /OBC/SC/ST/OPH category
8. OBC Candidates will attach certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed for Central Government jobs along with certificate that the candidate does not belong to Creamy Layer. Date of issue of Certificate should not be erlier than one year of date of interview.
9. EWSs Candidates will attach certificate issued by the competent authority in the form prescribed format
10. No Objection Certificate for those who are working in Central/State Government/Semi Government, Autonomous institution from their respective organization Copy of Research Publication / Presentation
11. Copy of Research Publication / Presentation.
12. Any photo identity proof
13. Three Photographs
14. Duly signed online application form
15. Applicant applying for multiple departments then separate required, if applicable payable towards ‘AIIMS Bhopal’
16. Any other document in support of the candidature.
Gound Floor, Medical College Building, AllMS Bhopal
Selection Procedure :
1. Interviews will be held at AIIMS Bhopal. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Interview.
2. The joining of the candidates will be purely need based.
3. Any vacancy arising because of non-joining by selected candidates in this selection or by resignation of candidate who had joined after selection will be offered to the candidates from the waiting list according to their merit, if any.
4. All information pertaining to this advertisement including date of Interview, result, joining etc. will be displayed only on the AIIMS Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in
5. No individual intimation may be sent by AIIMS Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants to keep abreast of the developments by visiting Institute website www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in regularly.
How to Apply :
1. Online applications are invited from the Indian Nationals for the aforementioned post at AIIMS, Bhopal on substantive basis
2. Director, AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the institutional requirement.
3. Interested candidates are required to appear for the interview on the scheduled date and time with self-attested printout of application form submitted on-line and one set of self-attested photocopies along with originals MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/MD/MS/DNB) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC etc. for the purpose of verification.
4. 27.01.2021: 10:15 AM (Reporting Time: 09:00 AM): General Medicine, Neurology, Nephrology, Cardiology, Endocrinology & Metabolism, Trauma & Emergency Medicine, Nuclear Medicine, Anaesthesiology, Orthopaedics,
5. 28.01.2021: 10:15 AM (Reporting Time: 09:00 AM): General Surgery, Paediatric Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Neurosurgery, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Burns & Plastic Surgery, Radiodiagnosis, ENT & Surgical Gastroenterology
6. 29.01.2021: 10:15 AM (Reporting Time: 09:00 AM) : Anatomy, Microbiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Community & Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Pharmacology Hospital Administration, Dermatology, Radiotherapy,
7. 30.01.2021: 10:15 AM (Reporting Time: 09:00 AM): Forensic Medicine & Toxicology, Ophthalmology, Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank, Pathology Lab. Medicine, Paediatrics, Neonatology & Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation,