3 positions - Senior Resident Jobs - Patna Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Resident Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||10 Feb 2021|
1. Upper age limit (as on date of interview) will be 37 years
2. i) Relaxable for SC/ ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years ii) In case of Orthopedic/ Physically handicapped (OPH) candidates, Relaxable up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ ST category candidates,
3. Qualification: A graduate (MBBS) degree and post graduate (MD/ MS) degree from a recogn ized University/Institute
4. APPLICATION FEE UR and OBC Rs 1000/ – No fee required for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates Fee will be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “AllMS, Patna” payable at Patna. Application fee will be received on the day of the interview. Any other mode of payment (in cash or postal order or Cheque) will not be entertained
5. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate
6. Cut off date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualifications and experience will be the date of interview.
7. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original, issued by the Competent Authority (Medical Board, duly constituted by the Central or State Government), at the time of interview
8. Subject to availability, Resident doctors will be provided accommodation in the Resident Hostel.
9. Eligible candidates are directed to report to the Committee Room, Academic Block at 9:30 AM sharp on the date of the interview along with original documents, photocopies of relevant documents and two passport size colour photographs. Application form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview tih 10:30 AM. Candidates have to fill in their particulars, in the prescribed Application form and enclos~ duly attested copies of the following documents:
i) Certificate of date of birth
ii) cetificate of SC/ ST/ OBC (Non creamy layer) certificate from the competent authority, if applicable). Candidates must submit the latest OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the format given by DoPT/ Government of India or for appointment to a Central GoJernment job
iii) MBbs pass certificate iv) MBBS Mark Sheets
v) MBBS Attempt Certificate vi) MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
vii) MBBS Degree viii) MD/ MS Degree Ix) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Board with degrees mentioned thereon x) NOC from the present employer, if employed
10. AllMS, Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised, based on the functional requirements of the Institute and to fill up or not to fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Walk in Interview will be held on 10/ 02/ 2021
Date of interview :10/ 02/ 2021