6 positions - Senior Resident Jobs - Patna Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Resident Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||02 Feb 2021|
1.Relaxation for SC/ST candidates up to a maximum period of five years and in the case of OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three years. In the case of Orthopedic/Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates up to a maximum period of 5 years for UR, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates.
2. QUALIFICATION; A graduate degree (MBBS) and MS/DNB In General Surgery from a recognized University.
3. Date of Interview: 02/02/2021 at 10 am at Seminar room General Surgery 3rd floor OPD block
4. Reporting Time: 9.30 am
5. APPLICATION FEE: a) UR & OBC:r Rs. 1000/- b) No fees required for SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. c) The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of “AllMS, Patna” payable at Patna. (The Demand Draft will be received on the day of interview). No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/Cheque/Postal order will be entertained.
6. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
7. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regard to age, educational qualification and experience etc. will be the date, the candidates appear in the interview.
8. Person with disability are required to produce the physically handicapped certificate (with degree of disability) in original issued by the competent authority (i.e. Medical Board duly constituted by the central Govt. or State Govt.) at the time of interview. 9. Subject to availability, Residents Doctors will be provided accommodation in the RMQ Hostel.
10. Selected candidates will be paid consolidated salary as per Govt. of India rules.
11. Eligible candidates are requested to report to the lnstitute’s Committee Room (Adm in Block) at 09:30 AM positively on the date of interview along with originals, Photocopies of relevant document and one passport size Colour photograph in AllMS Patna. Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of Interview.
12. They have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant document duly attested:-
a) Certificate of Date of Birth
b) Certificate of SC/ST /OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
c) MBBS and MD/DNB passed Certificate
d) MBBS Mark Sheets
e) MBBS Attempt Certificate
f) Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/State Medical Council with postgraduate degree
g) NOC from the present employer (if employed)
h) MS/MD/DNB passed certificate (for senior resident post)
i) MS/MD/DNB Mark sheets (if applicable).
13. AllMS Patna reserves the right to make amendments to the number of posts advertised based on the functional requirements to the institute and to fill or not fill up the posts partially or completely without assigning any reason.
Seminar room General Surgery 3rd floor OPD block Patna
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1.Date of Interview: 02/02/2021 at 10 am at Seminar room General Surgery 3rd floor OPD block
2. Reporting Time: 9.30 am