30 positions - MTS (Ward Attendant / Ayah / Safai Karamchari) Jobs - Andaman and Nicobar Island Jobs
|Job profile||MTS (Ward Attendant / Ayah / Safai Karamchari) Jobs|
|Location||Andaman and Nicobar Island Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Feb 2021|
Standard Terms and conditions:
1. The appointment is purely on contract basis for a period of 06 (six) months or till the posts are filled on regular basis, whichever is earlier with effect from the date of joining. Thereafter, the contract will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time without assigning any reason.
2. The appointee shall perform the duties assigned to him / her by their superiors.
3. The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
4. The appointee shall be engaged purely on temporary basis and for a specific period.
5. The appointee will not be entitled any claim or right for regular appointment to any post under the Directorate of Health Service.
6. Only consolidated salary will be admissible. No Dearness Allowance and other Allowance are admissible.
7. The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the Medical Institution and shall not accept any other appointment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself / herself in a private of any kind during the period of contract.
8. The appointee is not entitled to any TA for joining the appointment.
9. They will have to work in any part of Andaman and Nicobar Islands
10. If any declaration given or information furnished by him / her proves to be false or if he / she is found to have wilfully supressed any material, information, he / shall will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
Conference Hall of Directorate of Health Services, A & N Administration, Port Blair.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Date and Time of the Walk-in-Interview:
i. Nursing Officer: 17.02.2021 (10.00 AM to 04.00 PM)
ii. ANM: 18.02.2021 (10.00 AM to 04.00 PM)
iii. MTS (Ward Attendant / Ayah / Safai Karamchari): 19.02.2021 (10.00 AM to 04.00 PM)
2. An Walk-in-Interview on Short Term Contract for a period of 06 (six) months from the eligible candidates to the post of Nursing Officer, ANM, MTS (Ward Attendant / Ayah / Safai Karamchari) under Andaman and Nicobar Health Department on the terms and conditions annexed herewith scheduled to be held in the Conference Hall of Directorate of Health Services, A & N Administration, Port Blair.
3. The candidate should bring their original certificates / documents relating to proof of age, Educational Qualification etc for verification. No TA / DA shall be paid for attending interview. The candidate should report to this Directorate before 01 hour prior to the scheduled interview date and time.