43 positions - Agriculture Development Officer Jobs - Itanagar Jobs
|Job profile||Agriculture Development Officer Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 - Rs. 1,77,500/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||05 Feb 2021|
The candidates who have declared qualified in the written examination will have to submit photo copies (Xerox) of the following documents/information to the Commission before one week from the actual date of Interview.
1. Recent passport size photograph
2. Self Attested copies of Degree Certificates and Marksheets issued by the Assistant Registrar/Registrar/Controller of Examination/Vice-Chancellor of the concerned University.
3. Self Attested copy of Matriculation Certificate for proof of age issued by the Board only will be accepted.
4. Self Attested copy of APST Certificate for APST Candidates and a copy of PRC in case of Others.
5. All the supporting documents submitted by the candidates must be self attested other wise the application will be rejected,
6. PWD candidates should submit disability certificate obtained from State Medical Board. Such board should comprise a specialist of the particular category of disability for which the certificate is sought for, failing which such certificate will be rejected.
Selection Procedure :
1. The eligible candidate will have to appear in written examination in the following subjects followed by Viva-Voce to be conducted by the Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, on the basis of which selection will be finalized.
2. The candidates who secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each written examination papers and 45 % of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for viva-voce test. On the other hand, it will further mean that selection for viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to ratio of 1:3. The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any of the written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce test.
3. NB:- The Commission will conduct Recruitment Test (Objective Type) on General Knowledge of 100 (hundred) Marks before written examination, if it is deemed necessary to do so.
How to Apply :
1. Closing Date: 05.02.2021
2. Before applying online Application for the post, candidate must mandatorily register themselves in One Time Registration (OTR).
3. Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.appsc.gov.in. Detail instructions for One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above mentioned website.
4. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration IDs (RID) is complete in all respect like applicants’ details, photograph, signature, Photo [D, fee etc.
5. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
6. Those who have already registered in OTR need not register again and they can directly log in to fill up online form using their user ID and password.