26 positions - Upper Division Clerk Jobs - Itanagar Jobs
|Job profile||Upper Division Clerk Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400 - Rs. 1,12,400/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||12 Mar 2021|
Scanned copies of following documents and information are to be uploaded while filling-up the online application.
1. Signature of the candidate on white paper with black ink pen(20-50 kb in jpg format).
2. Latest/Recent colour passport size photo(40-100 kb in jpg format).
3. APST Certificate for APST and PRC/Adhar Card for candidates other than APST .
4. Appointment order of UDCs.
5. Educational Qualification Certificate:
a) Class-X Certificate/Marksheet
b) Class-Xll Certificate/Marksheet
c) Graduation/Degree Certificate
Qualified candidates will have to produce the above mentioned Certificates/Documents and marksheets in original at the time of interview, failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
Selection Procedure :
A. The eligible candidate will have to appear in the written examination in the following subjects:
1. General Knowledge – 50 Marks
2. General English & letter Writing -50 Marks
3. Fundamental Rules, conduct Rules and CCA Rules, General Provident Fund Rules – 100 Marks
4. Office Procedure – 100 Marks
5. Viva-Voce – 40 Marks
6. Total Marks – 340 Marks
B. A candidate who has secured a minimum of 33 % or more marks in each written examination papers and has secured 45% Of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination papers shall be eligible for Interview/Viva-Voce, In other words selection for viva-voce test shall be based on the aggregate total marks secured in the written examination papers and subject to ratio of 1:3. The candidates securing less than 33% of marks in any of the written examination paper shall not be eligible for appearing in the viva-voce.
How to Apply :
1. Before applying Online Application for the post, candidate must mandatorily register themselves in One Time Registration (OTR).
2. Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.appsc.gov.in.
3. Detail instructions for One Time Registration (OTR) and Online Application are available on the above mentioned website. The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher Registration IDs (RID) is complete in all respect like applicants’ details, ,
photograph, signature, Photo ID, fee etc.
4. The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
5. Those who have already registered in OTR, they need not register again they can directly log in to fill up online form using their user ID and password. The decision of the Commission as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the examination shall be final and binding. NO candidate shall be admitted to the Written Examination unless he/she holds a certificate of Admission from the Commission for that purpose.
6. Closing Date for Online Application: 12th March, 2021 (TILL 1600 Hours)