1 position - Clerk Jobs - Jorhat Jobs
|Job profile||Clerk Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 32,350/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||08 Feb 2021|
1. The post is under the Govt. of India Plan Scheme entitled, “Comprehensive Scheme for Studying the Cost of Cultivation of Principal Crops in India” and is co-terminus with the Scheme.
2. Mere possessing of required qualification will not make a candidate eligible for the post. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/written test.
3. Maximum age limit is 38 years with usual relaxation as per Govt. norms.
4. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in the test/interview, if called for.
5. Demand Draft amounting Rs.300/- in case of General/OBC/DAC candidates and Rs.150/- in case of SC/ST candidates must accompany the application form in favour of “Director, Cost of Cultivation Scheme, AAU, Jorhat” along with self attested copies of supporting documents to be submitted to the Director, Cost of Cultivation Scheme, Assam Agricultural University campus, Jorhat-13, Assam on or before the cut of date, i.e. Feb 8 , 2021.
6. Incomplete application/non submission of requisite documents and applications received late will summarily be rejected.
7. A self-addressed stamped (Worth Rs. 6/-) envelope (Size: 23 cm x 10 cm) should be sent along with the application form.
8. Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of candidature.
Assam Agricultural University campus, Jorhat-13, Assam
Selection Procedure :
Mere possessing of required qualification will not make a candidate eligible for the post. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/written test.
How to Apply :
Intending candidates may apply in Prescribed Form and submit the same along with all supporting documents so as to reach the undersigned on or before Feb 8, 2021. The qualifications and other details are available at www.aau.ac.in .