1 position - Senior Manager - Dibrugarh
|Job profile||Senior Manager|
|Age||Not exceeding 50 years|
|Salary||Rs. 30,000 - Rs. 1,10,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||09 Nov 2020|
Other Eligibility Criterion, General Information and Instructions:
1. All qualification must be from UGC recognized University/Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Institution (wherever applicable) of repute.
2. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by University/Institutes.
3. The cut-off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be 01-01-2020.
4. Age Relaxation: The upper age is relaxable by 5(five) years for SC/ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC / MOBC candidates. Upper age limit shall be relaxed by 2(two) years in case of exceptional deserving candidates.
5. Relaxation in experiences may be considered for the deserving candidates at the sole discretion of management.
6. Management reserves the right to recruit or not to recruit in any of the above positions at any point of time without assigning any reason whatsoever.
7. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
8. Management will have the right to increase or decrease the number of post as per the need of the company under its own discretion.
9. The candidates working in Govt. / Semi Govt. / PSUs shall either forward their application through proper channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview. In case the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce NOC from his present employer at the time of interview, his/her candidature will not be considered.
10. The prescribed qualification/experience is the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for written test/interview. APL’s decision shall be final in this regard.
11. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Dibrugarh Court only.
12. The candidates called for interview for the aforesaid post shall be reimbursed to & fro II tier AC train/bus fare (from the mailing address) by shortest route subject to production of original or photocopy of ticket(s).
13. No local conveyance expenses will be reimbursed.
14. The Company shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
General Manager (HR)i/c Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786 623 (Assam)
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply with detailed bio-data in prescribed form of application only along with attested copies of certificates/testimonials in support of qualification, age, caste, experience etc. within 20 (Twenty) days by Ordinary/Speed post/ Courier Service from the date of publication of this advertisement. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
The application should be addressed to: General Manager (HR)i/c Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786 623 (Assam)
i) Availability of application form and other prescribed documents in website From 21-10-2020 to 09-11-2020
ii) Last date of receipt of duly filled application form by post/Courier at APL Namrup. 09-11-2020