6 positions - ITI Apprentices - Machilipatnam
|Job profile||ITI Apprentices|
|Salary||Rs. 8,050/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||17 Jan 2021|
1. Candidates who fulfil the above conditions only need to attend written test.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the selection.
3. The duration of Apprenticeship Training is for ONE YEAR only.
4. Stipend will be paid as per Government norms (Present rate of Stipend is Rs 8,050/- per month).
5. Wearing of mask/ face cover is mandatory for all candidates. Candidates without mask / face cover will not be allowed entry in to the venue.
6. Candidates may carry his / her own hand sanitizer (small size) in bottle.
7. Candidates to follow COVID 19 norms of social distancing as well as personal hygiene inside the examination hall / room as well as in the premises of the venue.
8. Candidates should not be in possession of or using any mobile (even in switch off mode)
9. Candidates will not be permitted for selection if they do not produce a copy of Apprentice Portal Registration. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification.
Process for Registration:
Step 1: Log on to https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
Step 2: Click on Register >> Candidate
Step 3: Fill all the required fields
Step 4: Click on Submit. Registration number will be generated
Step 5: Activate your registration through E-mail
Step 6: Login to your account.
Step 7: Complete your profile (upload Photo, Signature & Education Documents) and authenticate aadhaar
Step 8: Take printout of the registration form
For more information about candidate registration: Go to>> https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ >> Get started >> Candidate user manual
Lady Ampthil Government Junior College, Ramanaidu Peta, Machilipatnam – 521 001
Selection Procedure :
1. Selection will be through written test only.
2. The Question Paper will be based on basic subjects of ITI discipline.
How to Apply :
1. Exam Date: 17.01.2021
2. Reporting Time, Exam duration
i. Fitter: Reporting Time: 9.00 am, Exam duration: 09.30 AM To 10.30AM
ii. Turner, Machinist, Electronics Mechanic, R&AC: Reporting Time: 11.30 AM, Exam duration: 12.00 PM To 01.00 PM
iii. Electrician: Reporting Time: 02.00 PM, Exam duration: 02.30 PM To 03.30 PM
3. Venue: Lady Ampthil Government Junior College, Ramanaidu Peta, Machilipatnam – 521 001
4. Candidates should register their candidature as Apprenticeship on the website https://apprenticeshipindia.org/
5. Mandatory Documents to be produced for verification at the time of Written Test without which candidates will not be allowed:
i. SSLC Marks Statement
ii. Provisional / Certificate in ITI
iii. SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD Certificate (if applicable)
iv. Apprentice registration copy