10 positions - Member Jobs - Ghaziabad Jobs
|Job profile||Member Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 - Rs. 1,60,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||09 Mar 2021|
Applicants are required to scan the following documents and attach the same in pdf format:
1. SSLC marks card (as proof of date of birth)
2. PUC / 12th Class Marks card
3. B.E./ B.Tech. Marks Card.
4. B.E./B.Tech Degree Certificate. The class secured and the discipline should be clearly mentioned in the Degree Certificate.
5. If the scheme of marking is CGPA then the document issued by the concerned University for conversion of CGPA to percentage to be attached.
6. Caste certificate issued by competent authority in case of candidates belonging to SC/OBC respectively. Candidates claiming reservation under any of the above categories are required to submit the certificate in the prescribed format. The formats of various certificates are provided as link to the BEL Website www.bel-india.in. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate issued on or after 01.10.2017
7. Post qualification experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced the offer of current employment, latest pay slip and employee ID proof should be compulsorily attached.
8. Colour photograph of the Applicant in jpg or png format. The photograph should be minimum 100×100 and maximum 150×150 pixel and file size should not exceed 1 MB.
9. Signature of the Applicant should be scanned and uploaded in jpg or png format.
10. Receipt for having remitted the application fee through SBI Collect.
1. Shortlisting of Applicants will be carried out purely based on the information declared by Applicants in the online application format. If at any further stage of selection, it is found that Applicants have declared false information w.r.t. their credentials, BEL reserves the right to debar them at any stage of the selection process.
2. Applicants are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id, which is to be entered in the application format. BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mails sent to the applicant, non-receipt of e-mails due to invalid e-mail IDs, setting options exercised by the candidate, etc. Please note application by hand will NOT be accepted. All candidates are requested to keep checking our website www.bel-india.in for all updates and authentic information.
3. There will be no separate communication to any Applicant on his/her non-selection at any stage.
4. Applicants whose specialization mentioned in the Degree Certificate does not tally with the branch mentioned in the application will not be considered for selections. In the event it is found that Applicants have disclosed false information in the online application format, BEL reserves the right to disqualify their candidature at any stage during the selection process.
5. Only Indian nationals need apply. The posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any Applicant at any stage of the selection process for any reason what so ever.
6. All outstation Applicants (except NCR region) called for interview for will be reimbursed actual expenses incurred on travel to and fro to the place of Interview (Shortest Route) on production of receipt or any other supporting documentary evidence in respect of the onward journey, subject to II class.
7. The admission at all stages of the selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of admit card/Interview call letter to the Applicant will not imply his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL.
8. Special Note:
i. Please further ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility criteria (like, age, qualification, experience, category,etc.) as stipulated in our advertisement. If you fail to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, your candidature will be cancelled and you will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
ii. The decision of the management in this regard would be final. Application fee is non-refundable. Applicant must go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting application Fee, Fee once paid will not be refunded in any case case/circumstances.
Central Research Lab, Bharat Electronics Limited, Ghaziabad
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection process will consist of shortlisting the applicants (after initial screening) based upon the online application format submitted by the applicant followed by Written Test / Interview.
2. The candidates will be called upon to undergo a prescribed selection process, which may consist of Written Test / Interview or both depending on the requirement of the post for which selection has to be made.
3. The detail of the venue of the written test / interview for the shortlisted candidates (after initial screening of the online application form submitted by the candidate) will be posted on the BEL Website www.bel-inida.in.
4. Please note that call letters of the shortlisted candidates will be sent through email only
5. The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website.
6. The dates, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted Applicants (after initial screening) through e-mail only. List of the shortlisted Applicants (after initial screening) for interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website.
How to Apply :
1. The online application can be accessed from 16th and 17th February 2021
2. The last date to submit the applications is 09 th March 2021
3. Online Application formats that are not in the prescribed format, incomplete, illegible, without complete enclosures or received after the due date or are not meeting the criteria indicated above will summarily rejected without assigning any reason whatsoever.
4. All applicants may verify the same before submission, as changes shall not be permitted after submission of the online application format. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained .Applicants may be debarred at any stage of the selection process, if it is found that they do not fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria.
5. For queries related to the advertisement & payment of application fee contact us at – Email : [email protected]
6. For technical support w.r.t. online submission of application form please contact -E-mail : [email protected]