26 positions - Project Engineer I Jobs - Hyderabad Jobs
|Job profile||Project Engineer I Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000 - Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||18 Feb 2021|
1. Only Indian nationals need to apply.
2. Candidate can apply for only ONE POST in one application.
3. Candidates employed in Govt./Quasi Govt. and Public Sector Undertaking is required to submit the application through proper channel or produce ‘No Objection Certificate’ along with the application without which such candidate will not be considered for the selection process.
4. The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
5. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not legible, without the required / mandatory enclosures / attachments will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-consideration at any stage of the selection process.
6. It is mandatory for the candidates who are already working with any of the units of Bharat Electronics Limited to send their application through the respective HR or if it is revealed during the selection process that the application was not forwarded by the respective HR, such application will be summarily rejected or candidate will be out of selection process without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. There will be no separate communication to any candidates on their non-consideration at any stage of the selection process.
7. The above opening is for Bharat Electronics Limited, Industrial Estate, Nacharam, Hyderabad – 500076, Telangana State. However, selected candidate may be required to serve in other location/s also, if need arises, as per Company’s requirement.
8. Nature of job includes field work at Naval Dock Yards, Shipyards, vendor sites etc., hence the candidates should be willing to go on deputation and willing to travel on naval vessels for testing, field trials etc.,
9. Candidates are required to provide their one valid e-mail ID which shall be entered in the application form. Information pertaining to the interview will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only by e-mail. BEL will not be responsible for any loss of email sent due to invalid/wrong Emial ID provided by the candidate or due to any other reason whatsoever. All correspondence will be done through e-mail only.
10. Appointment of the provisionally selected candidate will be subject to being found ‘Medically Fit’ by the Company’s medical authorities as per the medical fitness standards laid down by the Company. The candidate who is called to report on selection should get himself/herself medically examined by a Civil Surgeon/Asst. Civil Surgeon and submit the medical report as per the requirement of the Company.
11. The admission at all/any stage of selection process will be purely provisional. Mere issue of Interview Call Letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been cleared by BEL. BEL reserves the right to debar / disqualify any candidates at any stage of the selection process for any reason whatsoever. Mere applying for the post shall not be deemed as selection.
12. Please ensure that the applicant fulfills all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. In case applicant fails to meet any of the eligibility criteria as stated in the advertisement for the post, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any point of selection process. The decision of the management in this regard would be final. Candidate must go through all instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before submission of Application fee.
13. Selected candidates are required to be covered under a medical insurance scheme for a sum of Rs.2 lakhs per annum and submit the same on joining.
14. Short listing of candidates will be carried out purely based on the information declared by the candidates in the application form. If at any further stage of selections, it is found that candidates have declared false information w.r.t. their credentials, BEL reserves the right to debar them at any stage of selection/terminate their Employment.
15. BEL reserves the right to debar the candidates at any stage of selection process, if the candidature is not found suitable.
16. Candidates claiming to be belonging to SC/ST, OBC, EWS, PWD category are required to submit the latest certificate in the prescribed proforma (available in Company’s website www.bel-india.in) issued by the competent authority along with the application. Certificate in any other proforma or issued by an authority other than the competent authority will not be accepted. Request for change of Category once declared in the application will not be entertained. The Caste/Disability certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website, failing which candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided that they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Category candidates.
17. Candidates belonging to OBC category should produce the certificate dated on or after 01.01.2020 along with Non Creamy Layer Certificate.
Documents to be attached along with Application Hard Copy :
a. Filled in ‘Application Form’, downloaded from the BEL website.
b. Fee payment Challan as applicable
c. Certificate / Marks Sheet issued by Board for Matriculation / Higher Secondary in support of proof of age.
d. All certificates (starting from Matriculation / Class X) in support of educational qualifications. (Candidates having part-time or correspondence course in prescribed qualification are not eligible).
e. Conversion formula for conversion of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade to percentage marks & awarded class, duly certified by the University / Institution, wherever applicable.
f. A copy of latest OBC certificate / a copy of SC/ST/EWS certificate.
g. Non Creamy Layer Certificate for OBC candidates issued on or after 01.01.2020.
h. Disability certificate, if the candidate belongs to PWD category.
i. ‘No Objection Certificate’ if employed in PSU / Government / Quasi Government and Public Sector undertakings.
j. Experience Certificate/s: Post qualification work experience certificate/s from previous / current employer. Where current employment certificate is not produced, the Offer of current appointment, Employee ID proof and latest pay slip should be compulsorily attached.
k. Latest Resume/CV.
l. Any other Certificates/Testimonials they may desire to place before the selection committee.
Dy. General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad- 500076, Telangana
Selection Procedure :
1. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. Qualification and Experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
a) Percentage of Marks: Aggregate Marks secured in BE/ B.Tech / B.Sc Engg (4 years) / in the relevant disciplines 75% or 75 Marks
b) Relevant Post Qualification Experience: 2.5 Marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every completed experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks. 10 Marks
c) Interview: Interview for the shortlisted candidates (Video – Based) 15 Marks
d) Total: 100 Marks
2. In case any University / Institute following an evaluation system of CGPA / DGPA / OGPA or letter grade, the candidate, wherever applicable, it is mandatory for the candidate to submit percentage (%) conversion certificate issued by university / institution and awarded class along with the application.
3. Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on their aggregate marks obtained in the degree in required qualification and number of years of relevant experience as indicated herein above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates who are shortlisted will be called for the interview. Further candidates are shortlisted to the next level of selection is purely based on their declaration made about their credentials in the application form. In the event it is found that candidates have disclosed false information in the application form, BEL reserves the right to disqualify their candidature at any stage during the selection process.
4. The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be made available on BEL website.
5. Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview will receive interview call only by email.
6. Interview will be through Video based and separate instructions for interview will be provided in Interview Call Letter to the short listed candidates.
7. The results of the final selection will be made available on BEL website.
8. Provisional appointment order will be issued to the selected candidates by email.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above, should submit the application in the format appended to this advertisement along with the following selfattested photocopies of the documents (one set in the following mentioned sequence)
2. Applications complete in all respect may be sent through post to Dy. General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, I.E.Nacharam, Hyderabad- 500076, Telangana State so as to reach it on or before 18.02.2021. Application sent through email/any other channel will not be considered. Any Hard Copy Application received after 18.02.2021 will not be considered for the selection process. BEL will not be responsible for any delay or loss in postal transit for any reason whatsoever.
3. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format or without the required enclosures, will summarily be rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard