1 position - Part Time Medical Consultant Jobs - Varanasi/Banaras Jobs
|Job profile||Part Time Medical Consultant Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||20 Feb 2021|
1. The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the above posts and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or does not comply with other requirements and /or he/she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his / her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
2. The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / Suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason thereof. The decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained. The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
3. Any legal proceedings in respect of any matter of claim or dispute arising out of this advertisement and /or an application in response thereto can be instituted only in Varanasi and Courts/Tribunals/Forums (Jurisdiction Courts) at Varanasi only shall have sole and exclusive jurisdiction to try any such cause / dispute.
4. No candidates shall be entertained for Interview after the said dates and any correspondence in this regard shall be rejected. Management reserves the right to disqualify any candidate who is unable to produce relevant documents in proof of qualification and experience. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
a) All candidates applying for the above posts should have their MD / MS / PG Diploma and MBBS Degree recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
b) All candidates applying for the above posts must be registered with Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
c) Candidates called for interview shall not be paid any TA / DA.
d) The upper age limit as on 01.03.2021 is 65 years. However, the age limit may be relaxed up to 70 years with specific approval from the Competent Authority.
1. Duly filled in Bio-Data Form (Proforma available at https://careers.bhel.in & www.herp.bhel.com) along with two latest passport size photographs.
2. Self-Attested High School Mark sheet and Certificate.
3. Self-Attested Intermediate Mark sheet and Certificate
4. Self-Attested MBBS all Semester Mark sheets, Internship Certificate & Degree Certificate.
5. Self-Attested of all Mark sheets and Relevant Certificate of MD/MS/PG Diploma
6. Self-Attested Registration Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India or by a State Medical Council.
7. Proof of MD/MS/PG Diploma/MBBS degree being recognized by MCI.
8. Proof of Experience (experience certificate preferably on letter head of the organisation)
Sr. DGM(HR), BHEL, HERP, Tarna, Shivpur, Varanasi – 221003
Selection Procedure :
Selection Process will consist of Interview.
How to Apply :
1. Interested candidates are required to fill-up the bio-data form to attend the Personal Interview at Conference Hall, BHEL HERP Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh – 221003. Interview date and time will be informed separately through email only. Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID. They are also advised to keep this e-mail ID active for a period of minimum one year, as any important intimation to them shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail.
2. Interested candidates are required to send the bio-data form along with following self-attested documents through e-mail by 20/02/2021 at [email protected], [email protected] & [email protected] & by post or courier at “Sr. DGM(HR), BHEL, HERP, Tarna, Shivpur, Varanasi – 221003”