3 positions - Senior Resident Doctors Jobs - Guwahati Jobs
|Job profile||Senior Resident Doctors Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,01,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||08 Feb 2021|
1. Security Deposit: selected Senior Resident will have to deposit (Rupees One Lakh One Thousand only) as Security Deposit, OR will be deducted from the salary in equal installment which will be refunded after successful completion of tenure.
2. Accommodation will be provided on sharing-basis, subject to availability.
3. All Graduate / Post Graduate / Post-Doctoral degree / Diploma must be recognized by Medical Council of India, where applicable.
The candidates having experience in Oncology will be preferred. Senior Resident will be offered monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 1,01,000/- (Rupees One Lakh One Thousand).
Conference Hall of the Institute, Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati-781016
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested eligible candidates may report for walk-in-interview with complete bio-data highlighting educational qualification, experience, paper presentation, abstract & research publications, prizes / awards (supported by copies of certificates and testimonials) before the Selection Committee on 08.02.2021 (Monday) between 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM in the Conference Hall of the Institute. Candidate from outside the State may participate through Video Conferencing for which advance intimation should be made through e-mail ‘[email protected] along with full bio-data and scan copy of certificates & testimonials.
2. The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
3. The number of post indicated in this advertisement is estimation only. Actual number of post may vary at the time of recruitment.
4. Selected candidate / appointee will not have any claim for regular appointment at BBCI.
5. No TA/DA would be paid for appearing in the interview.
6. Please note that canvassing / bribing in any form will be a disqualification and would lead to cancellation of candidature.