1 position - Pharmacist Jobs - Solan Jobs
|Job profile||Pharmacist Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||24 Mar 2021|
1. The decision of CEO/Cantonment Board, Dagshai in all matters relating to acceptance of rejection of an application, eligibility/ suitability of a candidate shall be final and binding for all the candidates.
2. The candidate should have valid email ID and a working mobile number for applying for the examination. The applicants are advised not to change the email ID or Mobile number during the process of recruitment. They are also advised not to give mobile number/email Id to any unknown person to avoid any complication.
3. After the examination details regarding marks obtained by each candidate will be put up on the website of the Cantonment Board, Dagshai.
4. The applicant can login at any time on the website/portal i.e www.canttboardrecruit.org using his/her application number at any time to check any update regarding the examination.
5. The admit cards of provisionally eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website www.canttboardrecruit.org. The candidates will have to download the admit cards from there only as no hard copy of admit card will be sent to the applicants by post or by email.
6. Any doubts/clarifications regarding the application can be cleared from the office of the Cantonment Board, Dagshai on any working day between working hours.
7. The candidates are advised to visit the website regularly to be in touch with information/updation regarding the examination.
8. Any corrigendum/change regarding the examination will only be notified through the website www.canttboardrecruit.org and no other medium of giving information to candidates will be incorporated.
9. The exact date of the written exam will be updated through the website www.canttboardrecruit.org. The candidates are advised to check the website regularly
(a) The services of the appointed candidate/person will be governed under Cantt Fund Servant rules, 1937, Cantonment Act, 2006 and pension rules as amended from time to time by the Central Govt. Are applicable to employees of Cantt Boards.
(b) Post is provisional for a period of 2 Years(i.e on probation) & thereafter permanent subject to satisfactory service.
(c ) The applicant can apply through Online portal only. No application will be entertained after closing date. Administration will not be responsible for any server failure.
(d) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing for the written test.
(e) Department reserves the right to postpone/cancel/suspend/terminate the recruitment process without any prior notice/assigning any reason at any stage. No correspondence would be entertained in this regard.
(f) If there are more than two candidates in the same category having equal marks in the merit list, the candidate older in age will get preference.
(g) The appointment authority shall draw a reserve panel/waiting list in addition to the number of candidates selected as per the notified vacancies.
i. The reserve panel/waiting list shall be valid for a period of one year from the date of declaration of result and the vacancies arising due to non-acceptance of the offer of appointment, candidates not joining the post after acceptance of appointment or the candidates not being found eligible for appointment after verification of documents/certificates or due to resignation of selected candidate(s) within one year of joining the post, shall be filled-up from this reserve panel/waiting list.
(h) Candidate can apply for any category of the post subject to fulfilling the qualification criteria. However, only one application for each category of the post can be made by the applicant. Multiple applications for a category will result in cancellation of all the applications made by a candidate for that category.
(i) The candidates should note that their admission to the examination will be purely provisional based on the information given by them in the Application Form. This will be subject to verification of all the eligibility conditions by the Competent Authority.
Selection Procedure :
1. Multiple Choice Objective type examination of 100 marks (Duration 90 minutes).
2. Final Selection and merit will be based on written test ,Date,Time & Venue for written test will be intimated on our website/portal www.canttboardrecruit.org in due course of time.
3. At the time of written test,the candidate must bring proof of Testimonials ,Date of Birth and Identity proof and recent passport size photographs with him /her along with Admit card.
4. All questions will carry equal marks. There will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers. For each wrong answer, one-fourth (0.25) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty
5. Written test will comprise of Multiple Choice Objective type questions and will be printed in Hindi & English. Answers to the questions will have to be marked on OMR Answer sheet.
How to Apply :
(a) Before applying, the Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid criteria for the post.
(b) Candidate will be required to complete the Online Application Form, the instruction for which is available at the above mentioned site. The time gap to fill complete online application will be 30 minutes.
(c ) Before starting the filling up of online application, the candidate must have his/her photograph and signature duly scanned in the jpg format.
(d) The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
(e) Candidates are required to apply ONLINE at www.canttboardrecruit.org between 23-02-2021 11:00AM to 24-03-2021 23:59, no other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number and there should not be any change for contact by thisoffice.
(2) For submission of application, visit the website/portal at www.canttboardrecruit.org click on New User Registration.
(a) Select Dagshai from drop down option in the Cantt Board.
(b) Select the post to apply from the drop down option.
(c) Enter your mobile Number (working) and click to get OTP.
(d) You will receive the OTP on your mobile.
(e) Thereafter, fill the OTP and validation code (CAPTCHA) and click on submit
(3) The procedure/steps for filling up of application online is briefed below;
STEP 1 : Submission of Application details.
STEP 2 : Uploading of scanned Photograph and Signature.
STEP 3 : Payout of application fee online ( if applicable)
(4) The application shall be treated complete only if all the three mandatory Steps (Step-I, Step-2 and Step-3) are completed successfully.
(5) In case candidates are not able to submit fee by closing date, or the application is otherwise is incomplete, his/her candidature will similarly be rejected.
(6) Applicant can view the application details from the already registered user section available on the home page by providing application Number and E-mail id. Applicant is required to ensure that Photograph & Signature is visible and Fee status changed to paid otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected.
(7) Check list: following document(s) should be kept handy before applying online;
a) Credit Card/Debit card/Bank details.
b) Scanned image of Photographs ( JPG format, size between 20-40 KB)
c) Scanned image of Signature ( JPG format, size between 10-20 KB)
(8) For further details and online application. Please log on Website/Portal: www.canttboardrecruit.org.
(9) The vacancies advertised are provisional and likely to be permanent. Decision of the Competent Authority would be final with regards to all matters connected with the Recruitment including cancellation of Recruitment process at any stage and no Correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
(10). After submitting the online Application, the candidates are required to preserve the print out of the finally submitted Online Application for the post Applied for.
(11) The Candidates are advised to submit the Online Application well in advance without waiting for closing date.
(12) Neither the print out of the application nor any document should be sent to this office while applying for the post.
(13) Application should avoid submitting multiple applications for a post.
Documents required at the time of Scrutiny of documents along with Online generated Application:
14. The appointment will be provisional and subject to verification of Character and antecedents of the candidate .Photocopies of following self-attested documents should accompany the application forms.
(a) Computer generated Application form duly signed by the candidate.
(b) Certificate of date of birth.
(c) Two latest colour passport size photographs.
(d) Original Certificate of requisite academic qualification with detail marks.
Candidate must carry the original & photocopies of all the above documents for verification while appearing for scrutiny of documents.
15. Commencing date for Submission of online Application: 23-02-2021 11:00AM
16. Last date of receipt of online application: 24-03-2021 till 2359
17. Last date to take printout of application submitted: 24-03-2021 till 2359
18. Download of Admit Card: To be intimated on website/portal