1 position - Young Professional II - Jodhpur
|Job profile||Young Professional II|
|Age||Minimum 21 years and Maximum 45 years with relaxation as per rule.|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||05 Nov 2020|
Central Arid Zone Research Institute Road
Jodhpur – 342 003 (Rajasthan) – INDIA
Selection Procedure :
Only the short-listed candidates will be called for interview. The interview will be conducted by strictly following COVID 19 guidelines issued by Government of India.
How to Apply :
1. The eligible candidates are requested to send their submit applications duly completed in prescribed format along with scanned copy of the original documents only through email to [email protected] or [email protected] on or before 05-11-2020. Application received after due date will not be considered for screening. After screening of applications, the eligible candidates will be informed by email or over phone and on website of ICAR-CAZRI (http://www.cazri.res.in) for further details regarding interview. Original documents of candidates will be verified on the date of interview.
2. Last Date of online application: 05-11-2020
3. Email Address for application submission: [email protected] or [email protected]
4. The candidates fulfilling the qualification for the above position can submit applications duly completed in prescribed format to above mentioned email with copy to mentioned emails. The candidate should fill application form (as per the format annexed) duly signed and pasted with a recent colour passport size photograph in the appropriate space.
5. Please submit following documents along with application form: (i) Scan the signed copy of application and convert it in pdf file format before submission. and Scanned copy of certificates of educational qualifications from matriculation onwards, date of birth, NET and experience etc.
6. The candidate applying for the post, if any near or distant relative of the candidate is an employee of the ICAR – CAZRI, Jodhpur has to declare his/her name, designation, nature of duties, relationship in writing along with application form.
7. The candidates have to strictly follow the form annexed (typed / filled) duly signed and submit through email.
8. Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of candidature even after selection.
9. Person already in employment should submit “No objection Certificate” from their present employer
10.The above position is purely temporary, the candidate shall not claim regular appointment at this Institute, as the post is co-terminus with the project or as per the fund availability from the funding agency whichever is earlier. Merely fulfilling the essential qualifications does not guarantee for calling the candidate for interview. Only the short-listed candidates will be called for interview