1 position - Advisor Jobs - Ranchi Jobs
|Job profile||Advisor Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 37,500 - Rs. 1,20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||08 Mar 2021|
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their resume in the prescribed Application Format along with the following self-attested documents:
1. Proof of Age (Matriculation certificate)
2. Superannuation notice
3. Certificates of qualification
4. Documents in support of desired experience.
Terms and Conditions:
a) The engagement of Advisor (Safety) shall be subject to Medical fitness to be certified by Company/ Govt. Medical Officer.
b) No additional compensation shall be paid if such Advisor (Safety) take time beyond the duration of engagement to complete the task.
c) Notice period for termination of contract — one month’s notice or consolidated compensation amount from either side.
d) Secrecy: The Advisor(Safety) will maintain secrecy/confidentiality in respect of information/documents/ materials etc as per extant CIL policy/scheme.
e) Prohibition on other Full time Engagement — Advisor(Safety) shall not accept any full time appointment or post, whether advisory or administrative, in any other Firm or Company during the period of their engagement with CIL and its Subsidiaries.
f) The Company reserves the right to withdraw or modify this notification anytime without assigning any reason.
g) Tax/GST — Will be applicable as per rule. (In case payment of GST is required, then the same shall be re-imbursed on production of proof of such payment).
h) Other terms and conditions will be as per CIL’s policy in vogue.
General Manager(P-EE), Executive Establishment, CCL HQ, Darbhanga House, Kutchery Road, Ranchi — 834029 (Jharkhand)
Selection Procedure :
1. The applicants fulfilling eligibility criteria and other conditions as per notification shall be shortlisted and invited for interview.
2. The final selection shall be based on composite score considering Technical Evaluation (experience, performance in last 3 years before retirement and interview) and Financial Evaluation (compensation/ honorarium payable to applicant as specified) subject to obtaining minimum qualifying marks of 50% in the interview.
3. No TA will be paid to an candidate for appearing in interview/ Selection process.
How to Apply :
1. The application Forms can be downloaded from CCL website www.centralcoalfields.in under the caption Czone -> Employment
2. The application in prescribed format along with self-attested copies of required documents should reach the office of the General Manager(P-EE), Executive Establishment, CCL HQ, Darbhanga House, Kutchery Road, Ranchi — 834029 (Jharkhand) latest by 08th March, 2021 by 5:00 PM by Registered post/Speed post only.
3. The incomplete applications in any respect may be rejected. The applications received after the last date of submission will not be entertained.
4. The Company/CCL shall not be held responsible for delay in transit, if any.
5. All correspondences with candidates shall be made as per his address/e-mail given in the application.
6. However, important infonnation will also be available on CCL website.