1 position - Advisor Jobs - Burdwan Jobs
|Job profile||Advisor Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 75,000 - Rs. 1,05,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Feb 2021|
1. Applications received after 19th February 2021 will not be considered and the company will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission on application within specified time.
2. ECL reserves the right to change the number of vacancies and cancel/restrict/modify/alter the engagement process, if required, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereof. Any
modifications/amendments, if any, in this notification will be given in ECL website only.
3. All correspondence with the candidates shall be made as per his address, given in the application. However, important information will also be available at ECL’s website.
Terms and Conditions
1. The selected advisors would be stationed at any of the HQ.Estb./areas of Eastern Coalfields Limited.
2. The engagement of Advisor shall be subject to Medical fitness to be certified by Company Medical Officer.
3. Notice Period for termination of contract – one month’s notice or consolidated compensation amount from either side.
4. The Advisors will maintain all information/ documents/ materials gathered during the course of the engagement in strict confidence. They will not copy or make notes of such information/ documents except in conjunction with the work for the Company.
5. They will not divulge to anyone outside the Company or use any of the information/ documents/ materials gathered during the course of engagement for their own or anyone else’s benefits, either during or after the terms of engagement with the Company. The aforesaid obligation shall also apply to proprietary/ confidential information/ documents of third parties received by them or the Company in the normal course of the engagement with the Company.
6. The Advisors shall, while demitting the Office, handover all information/ documents/ materials (in soft/ hard format) under their possession, during the engagement period, to the concerned HOD.
7. Tax — In case payment of GST is required, then the same shall be reimbursed on production of proof of such payment. Other terms and conditions will beas erCIL’s Olic in vo ue.
GM (EE), ECL, Sanctoria, P.S. Dishergarh, Pin-713333, Burdwan (W.B.)
Selection Procedure :
ECL reserves the right to shortlist candidates for interview/selection process. No T.A will be paid to any candidate for appearing in interview/selection process.
How to Apply :
The Application Forms can be downloaded from ECL’s website www.easterncoal.gov.in under the caption “Recruitment Notices” & also from CIL’s website www.coalindia.in under the caption “Career with CII.P. Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit their resume along with following (self-attested) documents:
1. Proof of age(Matriculation Certificate)
2. Superannuation notice
3. Certificates of qualification.
These documents alongwith application format should reach the office of GM (EE), ECL, Sanctoria, P.S. Dishergarh, Pin-713333, Burdwan (W.B.) latest by 19th February 2021 by Registered post/Speed Post or through email on [email protected]