2 positions - Junior Research Fellow Jobs - Puducherry Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||28 Jan 2021|
1. The selected candidates will be engaged against the project “Health Care Awareness and Management with Capacity Building of general population linked with Swachh Bharat in areas predominantly identified as Scheduled Caste areas” and duties will be assigned accordingly (including field duties).
2. A panel will also be prepared and engagement offered as and when vacancy (ies) arise during the validity of the panel.
3. The eligibility of the candidate will be determined as on the date of test/interview.
4. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may report for test/lnterview along with application in the prescribed proforma Registration Slip duly filled in,along with Original documents and self-attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, passport size photographs, caste/community certificate.
5. No advance application is to be sent. Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for interview.
6. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector, may bring NOC from their employer at the time of interview/test.
7. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
8. In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria including holding a written test. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day
9. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
10. Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates Will not allowed to appear for test/ interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the Interview.
11. Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
12. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending test/ interview.
13. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
Clinical Research Unit for Homoeopathy, No. 13, 1 St Cross, Mangalakshmi Nagar, Puducherry – 605 013.
Selection Procedure :
In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria including holding a written test. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day
How to Apply :
1. The details about place of posting essential qualification, experience, etc. are available on the website of the Council, namely, www.ccrhindia.nic.in.
2. The Clinical Research Unit for Homoeopathy, No. 13, ISt Cross, Mangalakshmi Nagar, Puducherry — 605013 intends to engage 02 (two) posts of Junior Research Fellow (Homoeopathy) (Remuneration Rs. 31000/- + HRA) purely on contract basis through test/ walk-in-interview to held on 28.01.2021.
3. Date, time and venue of interview: Date:- 28.01.2021 (Thursday); Reporting time — 8.30 A.M. to 10.00 A.M.
4. Place: Clinical Research Unit for Homoeopathy, No. 13, ISt Cross, Mangalakshmi Nagar, Puducherry – 605 013.