2 positions - Junior Research Fellow Jobs - Bhubaneshwar Jobs
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||28 Jan 2021|
1. The selected candidates will be engaged against the project “Health Care Awareness and Management with Capacity Building of general population linked with Swachh Bharat in areas predominantly identified as Scheduled Caste areas” and duties will be assigned accordingly (including field duties).
2. A panel will also be prepared and engagement offered as and when vacancy (ies) arise during the validity of the panel.
3. The eligibility of the candidate will be determined as on the date of test/interview.
4. Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for interview.
5. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector, may bring NOC from their employer at the time of interview/test.
6. The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
7. In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria including holding a written test. Further, the interview may also be held on the next day.
8. The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
9. Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. Ineligible candidates will not be allowed to appear for test/ interview. Verification of documents/certificates will be done before the Interview.
10. Candidates are requested to see Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
11. No TADA will be admissible for attending test/ interview.
12. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification.
CCRH, Drug Proving Unit, Bhubaneswar
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria may report for test/lnterview along with application in the prescribed proforma (as per Annex-I), Registration Slip duly filled in, along with Original documents and self-attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sheet, birth certificates, passport size photographs, caste/community certificate. Candidates are requested to send an advance scanned copy of the application (without documents) on or before 28.01.2021 to the mail ID: – [email protected]
2. Dates, time and venue of interview:
a) Date:- 31.01. 2021(Sunday)
b) Reporting Time- 9am-10am
c) Venue- Drug Proving Unit, Bhubaneswar At – Dr Abhin Chandra Homoeopathic Medical College, Unit-3, Kharvel Nagar, Bhubaneswar-751001 , Odisha.