1 position - Project Assistant Jobs - Sivaganga Jobs
|Job profile||Project Assistant Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||08 Feb 2021|
5 positions - Project Associate I Jobs - Sivaganga Jobs
|Job profile||Project Associate I Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||08 Feb 2021|
1. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/PH/Women candidates up to 5 years and 3 years for OBC for all the above positions as per GOI instructions.
2. Reservation: If all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates may be given preference over general candidates to ensure due representation.
3. The date of determining the qualification and age limit shall be 08.02.2021.
4. Candidate(s) who worked as Project Assistant in CECRI or any other Lab. / Instt. of CSIR for more or equal to Five Years are not eligible for post codes P01-P05. The total tenure of 5 years shall be calculated as per period candidate (s) spent on one project and / or different projects taken together in CECRI or any other Lab. / Instt. of CSIR and Project Assistant or any other designation of equal status.
5. Candidate shall attend the interview with decorum, with formal dressing and complete privacy and without any interference of other person. A closed and empty room may be preferred to take up the interview to avoid background noise interferences. He/she shall not indulge in any sort of unfair practices like assistance from third parties, electronic gadgets, books, etc.
6. Candidate shall not photograph/record any proceedings of the interview through any form. In case of any such activity found at later stage, his/her candidature for the post applied will be summarily rejected without prejudice to taking actions under extant laws governing such malpractices.
7. Candidates applying for more than one post code are requested to mark a tick () in the boxes against each post code provided in application form.
8. Final Semester/year students who are awaiting results are not eligible to be considered.
9. Incomplete applications (ie. Non indication of post code applied, without photograph, signature and all Semester Marksheets/Consolidated Mark Statement of UG & PG and applicable certificates etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
10. If the candidate does not have a valid gmail id, he/she should create a gmail id before submitting application. Details regarding Interview through Google Meet will be sent to the gmail id only.
11. Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained by CSIR-CECRI.12. In case of Universities/Institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage
based on the formula as per their university/institute (copy of documented proof of the conversion factor must be attached).
13. Eligible/shortlisted candidates shall attend the Online Interview through Google Meet only.
14. CSIR-CECRI shall not be responsible if a candidate could not be interviewed online due to connectivity issues/ network error / low bandwidth at his/her end.
15. Number of positions required is indicative in nature, there may be an increase/decrease in the number based on requirement(s).
16. In case of receipt of large number of applications from candidates, the Selection Committee shall adopt its own criteria and shortlist the candidates for online interview in proportionate to the available vacancies.
17. Shortlisted candidates will be provided with Google Meet code 10 minutes prior to interview in their respective Gmail ID. Shortlisted candidates will have to be readily available on the date of interview.
(if any change is there, they will be intimated accordingly). In the event of non-response to our Gmail and SMS sharing Gmeet code, the candidate is forfeiting his/her opportunity and thereafter no requests for re-scheduling interview shall be considered.
18. The original documents including educational qualification, Birth/SSLC certificate, community and experience certificate, etc., in respect of selected candidate will be verified at the time of joining. Your joining in the project is subject to verification of certificates.
19. Selected candidate will be provided either accommodation in the Institute campus (if available) or shall be paid HRA.
20. The engagement is purely on temporary basis, initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the tenure of the project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee as the case may be and does not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit on any candidate for claiming extension or absorption in CSIR-CECRI.
21. If any selected candidate provides any false information, his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 003.
Selection Procedure :
Candidates will be called for interview through Google Meet. The date and time of interview will be notified in CSIR-CECRI website and also sent to candidates’ Gmail ID.
How to Apply :
a. Interested and eligible candidates should download the requisite application from CECRI website. The application form duly completed in all respect and signed should be sent to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 003. & reach this office by 08.02.2021 (Monday) upto 5.30 pm through India post/courier. Resume/Bio-date will not be considered as Application.
b. Candidates are required to send one set of photocopy of all relevant testimonials with self-attestation as indicated below along with the application:
(i) Caste/Tribe Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/EWS candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India.
(ii) All Certificates/Testimonials in respect of DOB, educational qualifications.
(iii) Experience certificate/Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience
(iv) Candidates should ensure that they submit all the documents mentioned above. In the event of failure to submit any of the required documents as mentioned above within the stipulated period, candidature is liable to be rejected.