1 position - Project Scientist Jobs - Kolkata Jobs, Allahabad Jobs
|Job profile||Project Scientist Jobs|
|Location||Kolkata Jobs, Allahabad Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||08 Feb 2021|
1. Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the online interview
2. The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects.
3. In view of COVID-19 Pandemic, Strict Social Distancing norms will be followed. No candidate will be allowed to enter ICAR-CIFRI campus without mask.
4. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates.
5. Candidates who are already working/ or in similar positions should produce no objection certificate obtained from their employer/ supervisor at the time of interview.
6. The selected candidate will be stationed at Barrackpore or at project sites as required from time to time and will have to conduct extensive field work involving frequent travel, laboratory works and survey of different sites for sample collection.
7. Selected Candidate (s) will be required to produce all original documents at the time of Joining.
8. The selected candidates shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at ICARCIFRI at any point of time
Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal
Selection Procedure :
Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the online interview
How to Apply :
1. Date and Time of Interview: Offline Mode: 10.02.2021 at 10:30 AM Head Office, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore – 700 120
2. All candidatesmust send the prescribed application form to [email protected] None will be allowed to appear in the interview unless he/ she sends duly filled in prescribed application form to the said email.
3. Candidates are required to send scanned copies of application addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, attached with detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photograph and copies of self-attested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials to [email protected] within 05:00 PM on 08.02.2021. All applications received after the mentioned time limit will be summarily rejected. Eligible candidates will be informed through email.