2 positions - Senior Research Fellow - Kolkata
|Job profile||Senior Research Fellow|
|Age||Maximum age limit as on the date of interview is 35 years for men and 40 years for women.|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||18 Oct 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. Only Indian citizens are eligible for appearing in the online interview.
2. All candidates, irrespective of their choice for offline and online interview, must send the prescribed application form to [email protected] Candidates must mention their choice of mode of interview i.e. offline or online. None will be allowed to appear in the interview unless he/ she sends duly filled in application form to the said email.
3. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates
4. Candidates who are already working/ or in similar positions should produce no objection certificate obtained from their employer/ supervisor at the time of interview.
5. The selected candidates will be stationed at Barrackpore or at project sites as required from time to time and will have to conduct extensive field work involving frequent travel, laboratory works and survey of different sites for sample collection.
6. Selected Candidate (s) will be required to produce all original documents at the time of joining.
7. The selected candidates shall have not right/claim for regular appointment at ICAR-CIFRI at any point of time.
8. In view of COVID-19 Pandemic, Strict Social Distancing norms will be followed. No candidate will be allowed to enter ICAR-CIFRI campus without mask
9. The Director’s decision will be final and binding on all aspects.
ICAR – Central Inland Fisheries Research Institute, Barrackpore, Kolkata-700 120, West Bengal
Selection Procedure :
List of the candidates who are eligible for Offline/ Online Interview will be published on Institute’s website on 19/10/2020. Eligible candidates will also be informed through email.
How to Apply :
Candidates are requested to send scanned copies of application addressed to the Director, ICAR-CIFRI, Barrackpore, attached with detailed bio-data, affixed with recent passport size photograph and copies of self-attested certificates in support of age, qualifications, experience, testimonials and other credentials to [email protected] within 05:00 PM on 18/10/2020 All applications received after the mentioned time limit will be summarily rejected.