1 position - Project Assistant Jobs - Dhanbad Jobs
|Job profile||Project Assistant Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||25 Feb 2021|
1. Marks sheet and Passing certificate of Matriculation/ 10th, as a proof of Date of Birth
2. Marks sheet and Passing certificate of Intermediate / +2
3. Marks sheets & certificate M.Sc or B.E/B.Tech (for Project Associate-I)
4. Marks sheet and Passing certificate of B.Sc or Diploma (Project Assistant )
5. Other Educational & Experience Certificate, as applicable and specified, for other higher post.
6. Valid Caste Certificate (For SC/ST Candidates)
7. Recent or Valid Non-Creamy Layer Certificate, as applicable issued by Authority
8. Update EWS Certificate issued by Competent Authority.
CSIR-CIMFR, Barwa Road Campus, Dhanbad, Jharkhand- 826015
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. A Walk ln-Interview is scheduled to be held on 25/02/2021, at 10.30 AM and onwards at Barwa Road Campus, of CSIR-Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research, for engagement of 1 position of Project Assistant (Level-I) under different time bound project, purely on temporary and contractual basis. Other details are given below:
2. Place of walk In-interview: CSIR-CIMFR, Barwa Road Campus, Dhanbad, Jharkhand- 826015
3. Date of walk In-Interview : 25/02/2021
4. Any Notification/ Addendurn/ Corrigendum related to date of Walk-ln-Interview, win be available, only on the lnstitute’s webslte: www.cimfr.nic.in
5. Candidate must produce All semesters original Educational Certificates for checking before appearing in the Walk-In-Interview,otherwise he/she may be debarred from appearing in Walk-In-Interview
6. Candidate should read the advertisement properly and fill hard copy of application in which Applicant should mention Advertisement no. and date, Name of Candidate, Father’s name, Date of Birth, Educational Qunlification, Percentage, Year of passing, Category, Address, Mobile Number, Email address, Experience, if any, in their application Form and take print out and bring the same application which along with all the required certificate mark sheets etc on the date of walk-In-Interview. Candidates are also requested to carry the conversion formula of CGRA/DGPA in percentage
7. A Panel of waitlisted Candidate will be made for any other running/ongoing/proposed Project of CSIR-CIMFR. No Transport Allowance is Admissible to the Candidate. Hindi Language can be opted as a Medium of Communication during the Walk-ln-lnterview. Medical Facility at the Dispensary of Institute will be made available to the selected working candidate only.
8. Candidates must report at the mentioned place of Walk-ln-lnterview upto 11.30 am on the date of Interview. Duration of Walk-ln-lnterview, depends upon the number of candidates on that particular date.