1 position - Chief Manager Jobs - Chennai Jobs
|Job profile||Chief Manager Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,23,100/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||22 Mar 2021|
2 positions - Manager Jobs - Chennai Jobs
|Job profile||Manager Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 78,800/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||22 Mar 2021|
Rules and Regulations:
1) For any updates including amendments/corrigendum, if any, results concerning this recruitment advertisement, kindly visit CIPET Website.
2) No application fee is to be paid by the candidate 3) Candidates are required to possess a valid Email ID, which is to be entered in the application format so that intimation regarding call letters for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable will be sent through email.
4) Application should be submitted only in the prescribed format which can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.cipet.gov.in
5) The Candidates should clearly mention “Advertisement No. with date” and “Name of the post applied for”, on top of the envelope.
6) Reservation and relaxation for SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/ EWSs/Ex-Servicemen/ PWD is applicable as per Govt of India Rules.
7) Candidates called for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable, from outstation will be reimbursed: For posts in the Pay Matrix Level- 10 and above- Rail AC III Tier by the shortest direct route from the place of residence/working to the place of Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable, and back. If the candidate travels by Air / higher class of train, her/his fare reimbursement will be restricted to eligible class as defined above.
8) Persons working under Central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous Bodies etc. must forward their application through proper channel along with attested copies of their APAR/ACR for last 5 years along with Vigilance Clearance Certificate or produce “No Objection Certificate” from their Department/ Organization at the time of Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview; for the advertised post as applicable. 9) The crucial date for determining the age limit, experience and all related matters shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates.
10) Incomplete applications or applications not in the prescribed format or application without requisite enclosures shall not be entertained. Unsigned applications, applications which are ineligible for certain posts, applications that are not properly superscribed on top of envelopes as instructed in the advertisement etc, are prima-facie liable to be rejected by the Institute.
11) Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he / she will be disqualified. CIPET reserves the right to reject any application/ to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
12) Candidates with higher qualification are also eligible to apply.
13) Relaxation in eligibility criteria may be considered in case of candidates having outstanding credentials and proven ability subject to such recommendation in the deliberation of the screening committee and approval thereof by the Competent Appointing Authority.
14) Depending upon the qualification and experience, higher/lower salary may be offered in deserving cases.
15) The Departmental candidates/ Candidates working in Govt. Departments/Quasi-govt. who apply for suitable positions, should have, as on the cutoff date as determined by the Institute, served for a minimum period of three years in the immediate below level or for 8 years counted cumulatively in next two below levels with respect to the position applied / advertised.
16) The Institute reserves the right to screen and call only such candidates who are found suitable for being recommended by the Screening Committee. Mere fulfilling of the norms will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable.
17. The Institute / Screening Committee at its own discretion may also fix new criteria / bench marks in respect of qualification, experience etc., for screening candidates to be called for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable. Personal, Academic, Professional and all other details of candidates, basis for shortlisting, bench mark/report by the Screening Committee, all reports of the Selection Committee and each and every information in respect of the recruitment and selection process shall be maintained in strict confidentiality and will not be revealed to anyone whatsoever.
18) The Institute reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacant posts and or not to fill up the vacancies at its discretion.
19) The Institute may consider candidates whose area of specialization lie outside those stated herein, provided persons have an outstanding record.
20) No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable and reasons for not being called for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable and reasons for not being selected in the Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable. No correspondence shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates. CIPET shall not be responsible for any loss of email/communication letter sent, due to invalid/ wrong email id / wrong postal address / postal delays / loss in transit/ technical problem in email etc. No communication/request in this regard will be entertained.
21) Sound knowledge of oral and written communications is essential. 22) Persons recruited are liable to be posted and transferred to any CIPET Centres located across the country.
23) In the case of OBC candidates with non-creamy layer status, the community certificates must have been issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as shown below, during the last three years from the date of the advertisement and not at an earlier date.
24 Any OBC community certificate issued on a date otherwise as aforesaid, shall be treated as invalid and such candidates shall not be eligible for the relaxation in the upper age limit by three years.OBC candidates with non-creamy layer status only, shall be eligible for relaxation in the upper age limit as per Govt. of India Rules. OBC certificate produced by candidates should clearly indicate that they do not belong to creamy layer.
Manager (P&A), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032
Selection Procedure :
1. Only those who meet the prescribed eligibility criteria need apply. If at any stage, it is found that the candidate does not meet the prescribed eligibility criteria, he / she will be disqualified. CIPET reserves the right to reject any application/ to cancel the advertisement and/or the selection process there under without assigning any reason.
2. Candidates, who do not measure up to the requirements of the position applied for, may be considered for suitable lower scale; provided advertisement for such lower posts have been published/notified.
3. Accordingly, the Screening Committee constituted for a specific post may shortlist and call suitable candidates for Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable, from amongst those who have applied, for the post or lower post without the formation of a separate screening committee with an intention to provide ample opportunity and to ensure more number of candidates appear for the Written Test with Skill/Practical Test and/or Interview as applicable; provided advertisement for such higher or lower posts have also been published/notified.
How to Apply :
1. Dully filled in applications strictly in the prescribed format along with requisite self attested enclosures must reach to Manager (P&A), CIPET Head Office, T.V.K. Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai – 600032 latest by 22.03.2021 by Registered / Speed Post.
2. For detailed Recruitment Notification, Essential Qualifications & Experience, Rules & Regulations, Application Forms, updates including amendments/ corrigendum, if any, and results concerning this recruitment notification, kindly visit CIPET Website: www.cipet.gov.in.
3. The Candidate should clearly mention Advt. No. with date and Name of the post applied for, on top of the envelope; failing which the application may be rejected on this ground alone.