3 positions - Young Professional I Jobs - Veraval Jobs
|Job profile||Young Professional I Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||28 Jan 2021|
Terms and conditions:
1. The position is purely temporary, time-bound and co-terminus, the selected candidates shall not claim for regular appointments at ICAR-CMFRI.
2. Young Professional-I will be hired on a monthly consolidated emolument of 25,000/- (Rupees Twenty-Five Thousand only).
3. Age limit: 21 – 45 years, as on date of interview (Age relaxation SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/ Women and other exempted categories as per ICAR / GOI guidelines).
4. All the relevant testimonials in original (date of birth, degree certificate, experience certificate, etc.) required to be shown with a set of self- attested copies of all the certificates by the candidates for verification, during interview.
5. The candidates having edge over others on possession of essential and desirable qualifications will be short-listed and called for interview.
6. No TA/DA/ any other expenses will be paid for attending the interview.
7. Concealing of the facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification or termination of the candidate. The decision of the Director, ICAR-CMFRI will be final and binding in all respects.
8. In case of under-performance and or indiscipline/misconduct, the hired Young Professional is liable to be removed without notice.
9. No objection certificate is required from the employer, in case he/she is employed.
10. Selected candidate will be required to produce medical certificate before joining.
11. it is the responsibility of Candidates to fill the application form appropriately as per the eligibility criteria.
12. In complete application in any manner or application received after 28 JAN 2021 shall not be considered further & no interim enquiry will be entertained in this regard.
Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute, Matsya Bhavan, Bhidia, Veraval –362268
Selection Procedure :
1. The candidates found suitable after the screening of applications will be intimated via E- mail for the date & mode of the interview.
2. The candidates having edge over others on possession of essential and desirable qualifications will be short-listed and called for interview
How to Apply :
1. All eligible candidates as above shall send the scanned copy of duly filled & signed application form by 28.01.2021 to the e-mail cited below
2. Email ID.: – [email protected]
3. Candidates are required to send the scan copy of their duly filled & signed application accompanied with relevant documents in single PDF file via e-mail only. Document in original shall be verified in due course. Therefore, the application must be filled with utmost care, & correct information any discrepancy in the information provided in application to the original documents may cause the cancellation of candidature.