17 positions - Guest Faculty - Mahendergarh
|Job profile||Guest Faculty|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||30 Oct 2020|
1. The candidates should bring their applications on prescribed Pro-forma along with original and self- attested copies of certificates. The application form is attached as Annexure.
2. The qualifications are as per the U.G.C. Regulations-2018. For details. Website www.ugc.ac.in may be referred to.
3. The selected candidates will be paid Rs. 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50000/- per month.
4. No T.A./D.A. will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degrees, certificates/mark sheets/experience/category certificate/issues by the competent authority and incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
6. The eligibility of the candidates will be determined on the date of interview.
7. Separate application form must be submitted for each post/department.
8. The application duly filled in the prescribed form, along with the relevant documents are required 10 be submitted at the time of walk-in-interview.
9. Change in the schedule of the interview, if any, will be displayed only on the website of the University www.cuh.ac.in
10. No separate call letter for walk-in-interviews will be issued to the individual candidates.
Administrative Block, University Campus, Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh, Haryana – 123031
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Walk-in-interviews for the posts of Guest Faculty in various departments schedule attached. Venue for Interviews: Administrative Block, University Campus, Central University of Haryana, Mahendergarh, Haryana – 123031
1. Library & Information Science: 24-10-2020
2. Sanskrit: 25-10-2020
3. Yoga: 25-10-2020
4. Economics: 26-10-2020
5. Environmental Studies: 26-10-2020
6. Computer Science & Information Technology: 27-10-2020
7. School of Education (B.Ed./M.Ed.): 28-10-2020
8. Pharmaceutical Sciences: 30-10-2020