2 positions - Assistant Professor Jobs - Ranchi Jobs
|Job profile||Assistant Professor Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 55,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||19 Feb 2021|
General Terms and Conditions
1. Interested Candidates registered for Walk-In-Interview may come with filled in downloaded application form available on University website: www.cuj.ac.in, bio-data, all original documents (a photocopy of the self attested documents along with two color photographs).
2. Candidates with Ph. D. Degree awarded in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 are required to submit a certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure – I) from the concerned University to the effect that their Ph.D degree is compliant of ‘UGC (Minimum standards and procedure for awards of M.Phil/Ph.D degree) Regulation 2009’.
3. Candidates registered for the Ph.D programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall submit a certificate in the prescribed format (Annexure-II) from concerned University/Institute in accordance with the University
Grants Commission on minimum qualifications for appointment of teachers and other academic staff in universities and colleges and measures for the maintenance of standards in higher education (3rd
Amendment), Regulations, 2016.
4. CUJ reserves the right to cancel all and / or modify Interview of any department without assigning any reason thereof.
5. No TA/DA or accommodation shall be provided for attending the interview.
6. Interview may continue for next day depending upon the circumstances, hence the candidate may come prepared accordingly.
7. Interview date and time are tentative and may change which shall be notified in CUJ website only (www.cuj.ac.in).
8. The number of vacancies indicated in the advertisement is tentative. The University reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of post, at the time of selection.
9. Reservation for SC/ST/SEBC (OBC)/ EWS/PWDs exists as per the guidelines of the UGC/GoI. Candidates appearing for the reserved posts should clearly state the category they belong to. They must have Caste Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities of the respective category in the prescribed format (Annexure –III, IV, V and VI). The candidates claiming in the PH category must have Medical Certificate issued from the concerned competent authorities.
10. Candidates belonging to SEBC (OBC) category should submit proper caste certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India and should be among other specially mention that he/she does not belong to the persons/sections (creamy layer) as mentioned in col. 3 of the schedule to the Dept. of Personnel & Training in the Govt. of India OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt. (SCT) dated 08.09.1993. Please visit www.ncbc.nic.in for details. Otherwise, the candidates will not be allowed to attend the interview
11. In case of any disputes/suite or legal proceedings against the University, the Jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of Ranchi.
12. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of engagement letter or after joining the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidates.
13. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves beforehand that they possess the minimum essential qualification laid down in the advertisement.
1. The candidate desire to attend the Walk-In-Interview has to register online on or before 15thFebruary, 2021 in the link:
The Walk-In-Interview will be held only for the registered candidates.
2. Candidates claiming to belong to OBCs/SEBC should note that the name of their Caste (including its spellings) as indicated in their certificates, should be exactly the same as published in the lists notified by the Central Government from time to time. A certificate containing any variation in the Caste name will not be accepted.
3. The OBC/SEBC claim of a candidate will be determined in relation to the State (or part of the State) to which his/her father originally belongs. A candidate who has migrated from one State (or part of the State) to another should, therefore, produce an OBC certificate which should have been issued to him/her based on his/her father’s OBC/SEBC certificate from the State to which he (father) originally belongs
Administrative (Block) Building, Central University of Jharkhand, Village: Cheri-Manatu, Kanke
Ranchi – 835222 (Jharkhand)
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
1. Interested Candidates registered for Walk-In-Interview may come with filled in downloaded application form available on University website: www.cuj.ac.in, bio-data, all original documents (a photocopy of the self attested documents along with two color photographs)
2. Registration online on or before 19 th February, 2021 up to 5.00 p.m.)
3. Date of Walk-In-Interview: 23/02/2021 Reporting Time till 10.30 a.m. Interview Time: 11.00 a.m. onwards.