1 position - Medical Officer - Thiruvarur
|Job profile||Medical Officer|
|Age||Not exceeding 40 years|
|Salary||Rs. 55,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Nov 2020|
Other Terms and Conditions:
1) Selected candidate shall be paid remuneration of Rs 55,000/- per month.
2) The selected candidates will be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of six months. The services of Medical Officer (On temporary engagement) will be terminated without notice if found unsatisfactory. Under any circumstances, candidate cannot claim any right for permanent position.
3) The number of vacancies indicated in this Notification is tentative. The University reserves the right to fill any consequential vacancies, and /or to increase/decrease the number of vacancies and make engagements accordingly.
4) Incomplete applications will be rejected.
5) Canvassing in any form or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification on the part of the Candidate.
6) Candidates are advised to visit the University website for updates.
7) Candidates may note that these positions are basically to meet the immediate administrative requirement of the University. Selection in this interview will not make them eligible for regular interviews to be conducted in future.
8) The Medical Officer (on temporary engagement) shall not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity, leave, etc., as admissible to the regular Medical Officers.
Central University of Tamil Nadu
Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur- 610 005
Selection Procedure :
Only the Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
How to Apply :
Interested candidates are advised to carefully fill in all relevant fields provided in the Application Proforma duly preferably typed in or neatly hand written and provide all relevant information pertaining to qualification, experience details, etc. Scanned copies of the duly filled in and signed application form along with all self-attested copies (soft copy) of the testimonials, converted in a single PDF file, should be sent through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 10-11-2020.