1 position - Consultant Jobs - Hyderabad Jobs
|Job profile||Consultant Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 1,00,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||10 Feb 2021|
General Terms and Conditions
a. Above mentioned position is on fixed duration and against approved project.
b. Number of positions advertised may vary as per the C-DAC’s requirement.
c. The requirement of consultant is purely temporary in nature, for the above project undertaken by C-DAC.
d. Engagement of incumbent as consultant does not confer any right to him to claim any temporary or permanent employment with C-DAC.
e. For the above position physical presence is must at work place.
f. Age of applicant: Should not be more than 62 years.
g.The cut-off date for ascertaining the age and experience will be Last Date of Application: i.e 10-Feb-2021.
1. Applications are invited from Indian Nationals only.
2. In case of ambiguity/dispute arising on account of interpretation in version other than English, English version will prevail.
3. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
4. Interview Call Letters, other correspondences(if any) etc. will be send to candidates through email at the email id provided in their application form. No hard copy will be sent.
5. Mere issue of Interview call letter will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
6. In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh candidate.
7. All queries pertaining to engagement including selection process should be addressed to [email protected] Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to engagement or its processes.
8. Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on the final assessment and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
9. C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process.C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the engagement process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
10. All the posts will be filled as per the engagement of consultant rules of C-DAC.
11. It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement.In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be.
12. No TA /DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Selection Procedure :
C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any examination/Personal Interview/Other selection process.C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the engagement process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reason
How to Apply :
1. Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
4. Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided to apply.
5. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in online application form click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 300 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
8. A unique registration number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
9. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
10. Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
1. Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: January 22, 2021
2. Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: February 10, 2021
3. Likely date of Interview: February 15, 2021. Final date will be communicated by email only.