60 positions - Project Engineer - Mumbai
|Job profile||Project Engineer|
|Age||Maximum Age (on ): 30 - 32 years|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 49,926/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Nov 2020|
1. Candidates those who are applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications for each post, along with separate application fees .
2. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
3. Candidates are not required to send printout of the application or any other documents in hard copy to C-DAC.
4. Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates only through email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
5. Mere issue of Interview call letter to candidate will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
6. In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
7. All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to hrd-mumbai[at]cdac[dot]in.
8. Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
9. Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on requirement of C-DACand such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
10. C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
11. It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/terminated as case may be without giving any notice.
12. C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole or part of the process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
Reservation for EWSs shall be applicable as per the DOPT OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) Dated January 19, 2019 .
13. The candidates applying under EWSs category are required to submit the Economically Weaker Sections Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pension Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019.The format is available at the website www.persmin.nic.in
14. All the posts will be filled as per the as applicable Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC
15. These post are transferable to other department.
16. Fees once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
17. The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly. Notice/ information, Corrigendum, Extension etc., if any, shall be published on our website www.cdac.in only.
18. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending writtenexamination/ interview
Selection Procedure :
1. If applications are received in large numbers,there will be a written test,as deemed fitby themanagement. Management reserves the rightto change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
2. The qualification and experience prescribedare the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes.
3. There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
4. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by the management.
5. Mere fulfillment of the below mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process.
6. The Organization may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in the interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed .
How to Apply :
1. Before filling the online application form, candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully .
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidates should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
4. While applying online, candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each position for which he/she wishesto apply.
5. Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
6. After filling all the details in the online application form,click on ‘Submit’ button.
7. The required Application fee is to be paid by the applicanteither throughonline payment, using debit/credit cards during the online application process at C-DAC website. It is advised to print and keep the transaction details for own records.
8. Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
9. A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
10. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
11. Candidates working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should also apply online in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Manager (HRD), C-DAC, Mumbai
12. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel arerequired to produce ‘No objection certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.
A. Commencement of online Registration of application by candidates: October 31,2020
B. Last date for online registration of application by candidates: November 15, 2020