80 positions - Project Engineer Jobs - Mumbai Jobs
|Job profile||Project Engineer Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 31,000 - Rs. 45,549/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Feb 2021|
20 positions - Project Technician Jobs - Mumbai Jobs
|Job profile||Project Technician Jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 14,580/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||15 Feb 2021|
1. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification for selection.
2. Interview Call Letters, other correspondences (if any) etc. will be sent to candidates only through email to the email id provided in their online application. No hard copy will be sent.
3. Mere issue of Interview call letter to candidate will not imply acceptance of candidature or selection for the post.
4. Candidates are required to keep checking C-DAC website as well as personal email IDs for interview schedule and other details.
5. In case of internal candidates, please note that the finally selected candidates will have to resign from the services and join the post as fresh employees.
6. All queries pertaining to recruitment including selection process should be addressed to hrd-mumbai[at]cdac[dot]in.
7. Kindly note that we have not authorized any agent/ agency for representing C-DAC for anything related to recruitment or its processes.
8. Number of vacancies may increase/decrease based on requirement of C-DAC and such changes will be made by C-DAC without any notice.
9. C-DAC reserves the right to cancel or introduce any Personal Interview/Other selection process. C-DAC also reserves the right to cancel/restrict/curtail/enlarge the recruitment process and/or the selection process without any notice and without assigning any reasons.
10. It is the responsibility of the candidates to assess his/her own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the advertisement. In case, it is found at any point of time in future during process of selection or even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per prescribed qualification, experience etc, which could not be found at the time of selection due to whatever circumstances, his/her candidature/appointment shall be liable to be cancelled/ terminated as case may be without giving any notice.
11. C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase/decrease the number of posts or even to cancel the whole or part of the process of recruitment without assigning any reason thereof.
12. Reservation for EWSs shall be applicable as per the DOPT OM No. 36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) Dated January 19, 2019.
13. The candidates applying under EWSs category are required to submit the Economically Weaker Sections Certificate in the format prescribed by Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievance & Pension Department of Personnel and Training vide OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019.The format is available at the website www.persmin.nic.in
14. All the posts will be filled as per the as applicable Recruitment Rules or guidelines of C-DAC
15. These post are transferable to other department.
16. The candidates are advised to visit C-DAC website regularly. Notice/ information, Corrigendum, Extension etc., if any, shall be published on our website www.cdac.in only.
Human Resource Department Centre for Development of Advanced Computing Gulmohar Cross Road No. 9 Juhu, Mumbai 400049
Selection Procedure :
1. The selection interviews will be conducted online. The interview schedule will commence within a week of publishing of newspaper advertisement and will be posted on the C-DAC website. Candidates are required to keep checking C-DAC website as well as personal email IDs for interview schedule and other details.
2. Management reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at anytime, during the process, at its discretion. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
3. The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and/or selection processes.
4. There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
5. The management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
6. Mere fulfillment of the below mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview. Where number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Organization to call all the candidates to participate in selection process.
7. The Organization may restrict the number of candidates to be called to participate in interview/selection process to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates should, therefore, furnish all the qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed.
How to Apply :
The last date for submission of application is February 15, 2021 (upto 1800 hrs.).
1. Before filling the application form, Candidates should read General Terms and Conditions carefully.
2. Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
3. Candidates should have a valid email id and mobile no. which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
4. Prospective applicants may fill the attached application form and sent it recruit-mumbai[at]cdac[dot]in. The post name and post code should be mentioned on subject line of the email application.
5. Candidates applying for multiple posts should submit separate applications for each post.
6. Last date for submission of- February 15, 2021
7. Candidate is required to fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
8. No hard copy/printed applications should be sent to C-DAC. Incomplete and defectively filled up forms shall be rejected straightway and no subsequent correspondences will be entertained in this regard.
9. Candidate working in Government/PSUs/Govt. Autonomous bodies should send application through an email in advance and print of the application form, duly filled, and signed, should be forwarded through proper channel to Manager (HRD), C-DAC, Mumbai
10. Those who are not forwarding their application through proper channel are required to produce ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ from their current employer at the time of interview, if called for, failing which they will not be permitted to attend the interview.