1 position - JAVA Software Developer - Hyderabad
|Job profile||JAVA Software Developer|
|Last Date to apply||31 Oct 2020|
1. Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
2. Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of application.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Should involve and be responsible for all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle.
2. Working closely with Project leader, business analysts, designers and other team members throughout the SDLC
3. Actively participate in discussions with team members in design, development and implementation
4. Evaluate and increase the program effectiveness
5. Document the tasks assigned
6. Testing the application in real situations
Centre for Good Governance, Dr. MCR HRD Institute Campus, Road Number 25, MP and MLAs Colony, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Selection Procedure :
CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Java – Software Developer.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to below mention mail id by 31-10-2020 end of the day. [email protected]