1 position - Manager - Hyderabad
|Last Date to apply||31 Oct 2020|
1. Should have complete command over Virtualization ConceptsLike VMWare,KVM,HyperV etc.
2. Should have knowledge and experience onPrivate Cloud VMware,OpenStack,etc.
3. Should have knowledge and experience on DNS, DHCP, NFS, FTP, NPS, NTP, Samba, DFS, Squid Proxy, SNMP, VPN, IPsec VPNs, LDAP and Active Directory.
4. Should have knowledge and experience on webservers like Apache Tomcat, Apache, IIS and should have knowledge on resolving issues at webserver level and database level.
5. Should have knowledge on databases like PostGRE,Microsoft SQL,Oracle.
6. Should have knowledge on EndpointProtection, EndpointDLP & End point Encryption.
7. Should have knowledge and experience on UTM / NGFW firewalls and hardware load balancers.
8. Should have knowledge and experience on software and hardware server load balancers, Switches& Routers.
9. Should be technical competent to cover components such as routers, switches, SAN switches, VLANs, load-balancers, firewalls, WAN optimization, Routing protocols, multicast, QOS, network management platforms. This is not an exhaustive list but is intended to demonstrate the complexity and range of components that make up the network service and datacenter portfolio.
10. Should have knowledge on LAN, WAN, Wireless Networks, Internet Protocol Suite, ISPs, MPLS, Point-to-Point, and Internet Leased Lines.
11. Should have knowledge and experience on Storage, Blade Chassis, Compute Nodes, Enterprise servers.
12. Should have proven experience in designing and implementing large and complex network solutions.
13. Should be able to monitor/identify network attacks like Passive, Active, Distributed, Insider, Close-in, Phishing, Hijack, Spoof, Buffer overflow, Exploit, Password, Eavesdropping, Data Modification, Identity Spoofing (IP Address Spoofing), Password-Based Attacks, Denial-of-Service, Man-in-the-Middle, Compromised-Key, Sniffer, Application-Layer. Should be able to safeguard the Datacentre with respect to Cyber attacks by analysing and mitigating.
14. Should have good Knowledge in backup technologies and should be able to plan backup schedules.
15. Should have good knowledge in Datacentre access management.
1. Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of the application
2. Candidates applied in the last 6 months are not Eligible
Centre for Good Governance, Dr. MCR HRD Institute Campus, Road Number 25, MP and MLAs Colony, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Selection Procedure :
CGG is conducting Online / Offline Interviews for Manager- Data Centre.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to below mention mail id by 31-10-2020 end of the day. [email protected]