1 position - Project Associate Jobs - New Delhi Jobs
|Job profile||Project Associate Jobs|
|Location||New Delhi Jobs|
|Last Date to apply||08 Feb 2021|
Role and Responsibilities
1. Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, senior Government officials, managers, and subject matter experts.
2. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
3. Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and functional requirements
4. Strong analytical, problem solving, and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
5. Consult with the Department Officials to determine business, functional and technical requirements for the specified e-Governance Solution.
6. To study AS-IS system of the Department in detail and work on
a) Identify the challenges & pain areas with the previous system
b) the Gap Analysis,
c) Identify the main vision and objectives of the e-Governance Solutionto be developed
7. Works closely with Department Personnel and associates to identify and maximize opportunities to use information and technology to improve product, service and/or business processes.
8. Coordinate with the Project team @ CGG Hyderabad forthe development of all approved versions of business and functional specifications for the specified applications.
9. Reviews use case and other technical documents with Project team @CGG Hyderabad to ensure business requirements are adequately reflected in technical documents.
10. Presents findings and work with the Project Manager @CGG and other team members to identify and implement e-Governance Solution [email protected] Department
Support the following documentation in detail:
a) Business Requirement Document,
b) Functional Requirement Specification (FRS),
c) Software Requirement Specification (SRS)documents,
d) Able to draw Enterprise Architecture Diagrams, Flow Charts, stakeholder diagrams through tools
e) Generate the high-level prototypes with the use of tools.
f) Requirement Traceability Matrix etc
g) Interface Design
h) User Manuals
11. Integration requirements of e-Governance Solution with the otherIT systems in the ecosystem:
a) Coordination with all the Stakeholders of IT Systems for integration with their systems
b) Attending meeting and taking requirements from the Stakeholders
12. Attending meetings with the Ministry and in other offices as per the requirements of the Projects
13. Support project implementation and coordinate with all the stakeholders for various activities to advance day to day goals
14. Support the User Department/Ministry to perform User Acceptance Testing by showing them the functionalities of the modules/e-Governance Solution and noting the changes, if any.
15. Provide Training to the Stakeholders on the developed applications from time to time
16. Submission of attendance and daily work logs on VirtuO
17. Excellent organizational, and interpersonal skills, and proficiency with Microsoft Office
18. English and Hindi Speaking are Mandatory. Good to have Telugu Speaking Skillset
19. To discharge any other responsibility assigned by the superiors from time to time.
1. Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of the application.
2. Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
Selection Procedure :
CGG is conducting Online Interviews for Project Associate for Delhi Location.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates can apply in below mentioned link by end of 08-02-2021. Looking for Immidiate Joinees. http://careers.cgg.gov.in/apply.do