1 position - System Administrator - Hyderabad
|Job profile||System Administrator|
|Last Date to apply||31 Oct 2020|
1. Canvassing in any form leads to the cancellation of the application.
2. Candidates applied within 6 months are not applicable.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Linux Operating systems like CentOS or Redhat.
2. Able to secure configure of servers like NFS, Samba, httpd.
3. Writing system level firewall rules and experience in selinux.
4. Experience in shell scripting and text processing commands.
5. Experience in Application servers like Tomcat.
7. Preferable certification in Linux and virtualization technologies.
8. Should document all procedures.
9. Willing to work in any shift, any time, any place.
10.Application/Database server monitoring & troubleshooting.
11.Website context file replacement & updating
12.Postgres server dump export & import.
13.Following escalation matrix during lease line /power failure.
14.Adhering to SLA for timely resolution.
15.Ensure 100% uptime of the servers and oversee the project hosting and deployment on the servers.
16.Deployment and maintenance of web applications and databases on Linux servers.
17. Any other works related to datacentre assigned by Project Manager/Manager
Centre for Good Governance, Dr. MCR HRD Institute Campus, Road Number 25, MP and MLAs Colony, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad, Telangana 500033
Selection Procedure :
CGG is conducting Online Interviews for System Administrator.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates can send their updated resume to below mention mail id by 31-10-2020 end of the day. [email protected]