2 positions - Professor - Bhiwani
|Last Date to apply||14 Nov 2020|
3 positions - Associate Professor - Bhiwani
|Job profile||Associate Professor|
|Last Date to apply||14 Nov 2020|
10 positions - Assistant Professor - Bhiwani
|Job profile||Assistant Professor|
|Last Date to apply||14 Nov 2020|
The number of post(s) is subject to increase or decrease or may be withdrawn. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. For Professor in Management ICT knowledge is desirable.
I. In-service candidates shall route their applications through proper channel However, candidates are advised to submit an advance copy of the application form well before the last date. They will however, be considered for interview only after their applications through proper channel are received in the University.
2. The candidates for the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor must enter the relevant score in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) at appropriate place in the application form and justify on their own, enclosing necessary documentary evidence in support of their claim. Copies of criteria for merit/weightage score approved by the competen authority, is appended at Annexure-A & B and for Assistant Professor a
3. The Application form must be accompanied by additional sheets (wherever required) and enclosures giving details of academic qualifications, experience, te o Ill claiming API Score etc.
4. Candidates applying for the post of Professor shall submit five copies of top ten full-length papers published in journals/books and for the post of Associate Professor shall submit five copies of top five full-length papers published in journals/books, along with their applications.
5. Relaxation of 5% marks (from 55% to 50%) will be provided at the Masteds level in the case of SC/ST/PWD (persons with disability) and to those Ph.D. holders, who have passed their Masters Degree prior to 19th September, 1991. The eligibility marks of 5% (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible, based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace marks.
6. The benefit of reservation will be given only to Haryana domiciled candidates. The candidates of SC/BC/ESM/PwD/EWS are required to submit SC/BC/ESM/PwD/EWS certificate duly issued by the competent authority of Haryana only. Only such PwD candidates would be eligible for reservation in services/posts who suffer 40% relevant disability or more.
7. The selected candidates shall be appointed under a written contract/agreement 8. Applicant must check his/her eligibility beforedepositingthefee. The application fee is non-refundable. The fee details are as under.General SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS candidates Haryana State only Person with Disabilities (PwD) Ex-serviceman of Haryana State Cate o Male (irrespective of State)/Female Non-resident of Haryana State Female (Resident of Haryana State) Male of Female Nil and Fee Rs.’1000/- RC500/- Rs’250/- Rs’125/-
9. Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility. No enquiry in this regard will been entertained.
10. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
11. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidåte for being called for interview. Stringent criteria may be applied by the University for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview.
12. The University reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for interview. The shortlisted candidates shall be restricted to 15 times for the first post and additional five for each additional post advertised in the respective category for their further processing.
13. Application not accompanied by necessary/required documents, self-attested copies of degree/certificates/mark sheets/experience certificate/category certificate/reprints (if applicable) issued by the competent authority and incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
14. (a) The period spent by the candidates to acquire M.Phil. and/or Ph.D. Degree shall not be considered as research experience. (b) Asper the UGC communication dated 1 March, 2016 a from the employer has to be submitted mentioning that the period of active service spent on pursuing Research Degree i.e. for acquiring Ph.D. degree simultaneously without taking any kind of leave may be counted as teaching experience for the purpose of direct recruitment/promotion to the post of Associate Professor and above.
15. Any change of address given in the application form should at once be communicated to the University.
16. The University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate(s) at any stage in the process of selection in case any inadvertent mistake is detected even after issue of appointment letter.
17. Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
18. The University shall not be responsible for postal delay, if any.
19. In the cases of any disputes, any suites or legal proceedings against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts in Haryana at District Court, Bhiwani and Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
20. The university reserves the rights not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised if the circumstances so warrant.
21.An undertaking to be given by the candidate mentioning that ‘the publications submitted by them are free from any plagiarism, if found later, their candidature/selection shall stand rejected/cancelled’.
23. The process of selection may include a written test/presentation/interview or a combination thereof as decided by the competent authority at that time.
24. The selection committee may decide its own method of evaluating the domain knowledge performance of the candidates in interview.
25. Experience gained as Project Assistant, Research Scholar, Research Fellow, JRF, URF or SRF shall not be counted towards experience.
26. The advertisement & further recruitment process will be subject to any clarifications from DGHE, UGC or any competent authority.
27. In case of any difficulty in submitting application please or e-mail [email protected] The crucial date for determining the eligibility on the basis of qualifications/experience/publications etc. shall be reckoned the last date of submission of application.
28. Corrigendum/Addendum, if any, shall be posted on the University’s website www.cblu.ac.in
29. Documents to be bought at the time of interview: 1. All original certificates/documents/testimonials of educational qualifications, experience, Haryana Domicile and other documents submitted in the application forms including complete research etc. 2. Candidates who are in employment in Govt./Semi Govt. will have to submit “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview.
30. The application duly filled in the prescribed form (downloadable from the University’s website i.e. www. cblu.ac.in) along with required documents must reach the University office on or before the 14.11.2020 upto 05:00 P.M. at the below given address. The name of the post must be mentioned on the top of the envelope. Applications received after due/last date shall not been entertained:
Chaudhary Bansi Lal University
Bhiwani -127021 (Haryana)
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Applications are invited on the prescribed Application Form, available on the University website, from the eligible candidates for appointments to the posts of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor on Regular basis in the various departments of the University. The last date for submission ofthe applications, along with enclosures is 14.11.2020 upto 05:00 PM. Details are available on the University website (www.cblu:gg.in).