1 position - Teacher - Kangra
|Salary||Rs. 21,600 - Rs. 25,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||02 Nov 2020|
Terms and conditions
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The candidate must fulfill the prescribed qualifications on the last date of receipt of application.
3. Applications received after the last date of receipt of applications shall not be entertained.
4. The College/University reserves the right to terminate the services of the incumbent at any time without assigning any reason. The performance of the hired person is utmost important in his/ her continuation.
5. The services of persons hired for teaching on contact hour basis is a stop-gap arrangement and purely on temporary basis he/ she has no right for regular appointment
6. A panel of 3 or 4 persons will be prepared/drawn in the concerned discipline for filling up of teaching requirement on contact hour basis at any time during Academic Session or for the complete semester. 7. The incumbent will have to obey the Academic Regulations of this university.
8. The incumbent shall have to abide by the Academic Regulation of the university.
9. The College/University reserves the right not to engage the hired person(s) in any of the above discipline(s).
10. No separate written/personal interview will be held tor hiring the person(s) in the above discipline(s).
11. The incumbent can be assigned the duty to conduct examinations, perform invigilation duty, set up question paper(s), evaluate answer books alongwith submission of results thereof and counseling the students etc. whenever required for which he/she will be paid separate remuneration of Rs. 5000/ per course per semester.
Selection Procedure :
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply :
Applications on plain paper are invited alongwith biodata and self attested copies of all relevant certificates for hiring the services of persons for teaching in various disciplines out of Self Finance Scheme (SFS) as listed below on contact hour basis (Purely on temporary basis) tor ISt & 2nd Semester of Academic Year 2020-2021. Applications, complete in all respects, should reach in the office of the Dean, College of Community Science, Palampur-176062 (HP) latest by 02.11.2020 upto 5.00 PM. For details, please see the university website www.hillagric.ac.in or visit this office.