3 positions - Junior Research Fellow - Bhubaneshwar
|Job profile||Junior Research Fellow|
|Age||Maximum Age limit- 40 years As on date of application|
|Salary||Rs. 20,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||07 Nov 2020|
1 position - Lab Assistant - Bhubaneshwar
|Job profile||Lab Assistant|
|Age||Maximum Age limit- 28years As on date of application|
|Salary||Rs. 12,000/-Per Month|
|Last Date to apply||07 Nov 2020|
Terms and conditions of recruitment:
1. The engagement is purely temporary in nature and will terminate with the termination of the Project/Scheme.
2. You have to produce Xerox copies of all your certificate/mark sheets /experience certificate/paper publications etc at the time of your joining along with originals for verification.
3. The headquarter would be at Wetland Research & Training Center (WRTC), Chandraput (Near Balugaon), Khurdha district and you will work under the supervision of Chief Executive, Chilika Development Authority
4. Initially the appointment will be on provisional basis and the contract offered will be made subject to verification of i) Medical Certificate issued by medical officer not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon in support of physical fitness. ii) Character certificate issued by two gazetted officers.iii) Relieve order, clearance certificate from previous employer, if employed.
5. You shall work anywhere within the jurisdiction of Chilika Development Authority , as and when required by the Authority.
6. This engagement does not confer any right to a regular appointment at any time in Chilika Development Authority or any other State Governments Organizations: the engagement is purely temporary in nature and shall not invite any legal recourse now or in the future.
7. The travel expenses (in actual) related to the assignments would be reimbursed by Chilika Development Authority as per the Budget provision of the project.
8. The appointment will be on consolidated emoluments per month, which will comprise of consolidated emolument. No other allowance or benefit of facility has been granted. You are not entitled to any type of group life and medical insurances.
9. You have to submit work progress report every month and the remuneration will be released only on recommendation of the concerned supervising Officer.
10. In the event of unauthorized absence beyond a period of 7 days during the contract period or any other misconduct shall render for immediate disengagement. The expression misconduct would mean improper or unprofessional behavior, bad management, misbehavior etc. whether an act is misconduct or not would be construed by Chief Executive at his discretion.
11. All materials produced for acquire under the terms of appointment- written, graphics, films, magnetic tapes or other materials shall remain the property of the Chilika Development Authority.
12. No data, outcome of the research project in any form would be published or utilized without the prior written permission of Chief Executive, Chilika Development Authority.
13. The award of JRF/Lab Assistant shall not confer on any right to seek absorption into CDA Cadre, on termination of the project.
14. The JRF/Lab Assistant shall be held personally responsible for any loss sustained by the project through fraud or negligence on their part.
15. Neither the CDA nor the State Government of Orissa shall be liable for any compensation towards sickness and injury or any other during the period of the contract.
16. Upon termination of the agreement, the JRF/Lab Assistant shall be liable to hand over all the assets and records of the project to the Chief Executive or any officer authorized by him.
17. The Chief Executive, CDA reserves the right to terminate/discontinue without notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever. i) If found to be negligent in the duty or if found guilty of unbecoming conduct, or ii) If the performance is found to fall short of the desired standards or iii) Any other reason, which affect the ongoing research project.
18. Any other point may also be added at the time of giving appointment letter if found necessary by the authority for smooth function of the project/scheme.
Chilika Development Authority, Pallaspalli, Bhubaneswar
Selection Procedure :
The candidates only shortlisted by the committee of experts shall be called for personal interview. Detailed list of the selected candidates will be updated in the website of CDA. Selection of the candidates will be done based on Career and Experience.
How to Apply :
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through CDA websitewww.chilika.com. They will fill up the attached application form and send it by mail to [email protected] only. The applications received other than online/ incomplete applications/ applications not in the prescribed format will not be considered and rejected.
1. Starting date and time of online application: 23.10.2020, 12.00 NOON
2. Last date and time of submission of online application: 07.11.2020, 12.00 NOON (No application will be received after the last date and time) (All the results will be displayed in the official website of CDA at www.chilika.com)